Chapter 6- Don't Mess With Me

Victorias POV-

Today was Monday. I had a bad feeling about today. Whatever. I grabbed my outfit out of my closet and go to the bathroom to change. Afterwards I did my hair and makeup. Then I go downstairs and leave my parents a note that I was heading to school and that I loved them. I had to leave early to pick Alexandria up. I go to my car and head to Alexandrias house. Once I get there she is already outside waiting. She got in. "Hey did you get a text from Jade last night?" she asked. "Yeah. She said something about her mom coming to her house and Jade was pissed off." I told her. "Yeah same. I wonder what happened." she said to me. "I don't know." I said, turning on the radio. We blasted Black Veil Brides and went to school. We pulled into our parking spot and got out.

All of the sudden a Harley Davidson pulled up right beside us. It was Jade. She redyed her hair. She got off. And pulled up her sleeve. She got a tattoo. "Niiice." me and Alexandria said. "We need to get to class." Alexandria said. "Ok lets go." I said. Jade didn't say anything. Just walked behind us. "You alright Rebel?" I asked her. She nooded her head yes and smirked. It was what we call "The Rebel Smirk" because she does it when she is about to do something rebellious. "Oh god." Alexandria said. Jade giggled.

When we got into class she just sat down and put her bag on the floor and put her feet on her desk like usual. Only this time she didn't put them down when Mr.Crumb came in. "Hey Moxley. What do you think you're doing?" he yelled. "You got a problem?" she asked, still smirking. It looked like she wanted to piss off Mr.Crumb. This is going to be a show. "Yeah I got a problem. Get your feet off my fucking desk." he said. Oh crap. He never cusses. This was gonna be fun.

She just rolled her eyes and put her feet down slowly, one by one. This isn't the first time she tried to piss him off. She does it all the time. Only this time I think that she is gonna piss him off more than usual. "Ok class get your homework out from Friday." he says. I put my paper on my desk and looked at Jade. She wasn't here Friday. She had to pick up her brother from the airport. He walked up to her. "Moxley where is your paper?!?" he yelled. "Oh I am terribly sorry Mr.Crumb. I wasn't here on Friday to get a paper. Can I please have one?" she asked. "Whatever." he said slamming a paper down her desk. "It better be done by tomorrow or else!" he yelled.

The rest of the class was full of funny moments when Jade corrected the teacher and started being a smartass. "JADE FUCKING MOXLEY DO YOU WANT ANYMORE HOMEWORK TO DO?!?" This was gonna be fun. "Why not? I always wanted extra homework." she said.

He grabbed a whole stack of paper and slammed them on her desk. "Heres you're homework Moxley. Now stop being a fucking smart ass and get to work." he said. "Ok." she said. He flipped her off.

After class, she dragged us up to the office. "Hi girls. How can I help you?" the receptionist asked. "We need to talk to the principle." she said. Oh crap. The principle was my dad. "Sure." the girl said and went to his office. She walked out and he called us in. We walked in and we sat down. "What do you need to talk about girls?" he asked us. "I have something to tell you about Mr.Crumb." Oh god. I think she is gonna get Mr.Crumb fired.

After we talked to him, he called Mr.Crumb up. Lets just say that Jade got detention today for being a smartass and Mr.Crumb was fired.

*skip to lunch*

Jades POV-

I don't know why but I felt more rebellious than usual. I got my asshole of a teacher fired. It was time for lunch. The girls and I were sitting down at our table talking when one of the main whore at our school walked up to us.

"Hey emo bitches. What are you doing in my cafeteria." she said. "You don't own this cafeteria. So please leave us alone." Victoria said. "Awwww looky. Emo trying to be tough. How cute." the whore said. "Go away." Alexandria said. The girl grabbed her by the hair and I immediately pushed the girl off of Alexandria. "Hey don't touch me." she said, pushing me hard. I grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her against the wall. "Now listen here bitch. You leave me and my friends alone or I will knock your teeth down your throat." I told her. "I like to see you try." she said spitting in my face.

I punched her right in the face 5 times to see her with 2 black eyes and a bloody nose and mouth. She punched me in the mouth. I tasted blood but I didn't care. I choke slammed her onto the floor and got on top of her. I repeatedly punched her in the face. All of the sudden Victoria and Alexandria tried pulling me off but failed. I punched the girl repeatedly wherever I could hit her at, which was mostly her face. The girls finally got me off of her and held me back. Victorias dad walked in. "Office. NOW!" he said. The girl slowly got up and walked over to him. They kept a hold of me even after I repeatedly told them to let go. The girl wasn't covered in as much blood as I was. Her blood got mostly on me. The nurse checked her out and stopped the bleeding. He called all of us to the office.

"Now Jade tell me what happened first." I explained to him. "She is a liar! I just came up to say hi and she grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me against the wall!" she said. You could tell the slut was lying. "I know you're lying. I watched the whole thing on the security cameras." he said. He said that I didn't have detention anymore from the Mr.Crumb thing but I left with a warning.

We were aloud to leave early so we did. The girl got in school suspension for the rest of the month. When we were walking to our vehicles, I felt like I was being watched, but I just shrugged it off. The girls were staying at my house. Today was the best day ever.

???s POV-

"I'll see you guys at my house." Jade said, getting on her motorcycle. "Ok. See ya there." the other two said getting in their car. "Hey lets get to Jades house before we get caught." my friend, Ben, said. "Yeah I agree. Lets go." Tim said. "Ok." I said to them. We left and headed our way to Jades house. Tonight was gonna be fun.