Chapter 9- I Promise

Trigger Warning

Jades POV-

I woke up to my wrist aching and burning. I pulled up my sleeve to look at it. Then I heard a knock on my door and I pulled my sleeve down fast. "Come in." I yelled. Jeff opened the door. "Breakfast is ready." he said. "Ok. I'll be there in a minute. Thank you." I said.

Jeff sniffed the air and looked at me. He walked in and shut the door. He walked over to me. "What are you hiding?" he asked. "Nothing." I said acting confused. "Are you sure? I smell blood." he said. Is be a blood hound? "Well Jeff you are in a blood splattered room." I told him. "I mean fresh blood. It smells like," he sniffed the air again, "It smells like it was from yesterday." he said. I started sweating. Then Jeff looked at my wrist, then looked at me.

"Pull up your sleeves."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Paige Rebel Collins pull up your sleeves right now before I do it myself."

I yanked my sleeves up so he can see. He sat down next to me and slowly grabbed the side of my arm without scars. Slowly Jeff rubbed his thumb over my scars. I hissed when he did so. It hurt so fucking bad. Then he pulled my sleeves down and turned his face towards me, tears in his unblinking eyes. "Why?" he asked, a tear sliding down his face. I told him and started sobbing.He pulled me into his chest and started crying too. Why was he crying? He is a cold hearted killer. "Paige I am so sorry. I didn't know. You never told me. I would have stayed there with you this whole time. Please don't harm yourself again. I don't want you hurt." he said sobbing. "Jeffrey I promise I won't do it again. I'm so sorry., I sobbed. We stayed like that intill we stopped crying.

"Lets go downstairs. They are probably waiting for us." he said chuckling, wiping the tears off my face then wiping off his. "Ok." I said. We got up and walked downstairs. When we got almost all the way downstairs I started fake coughing and Jeff realized what I was doing. He started coughing with me. We got downstairs and sat down at the table everyone was looking at us.

"Did you guys do a quicky and are still choking on that white stuff?" Ben asked. EJ amd LJ started laughing really hard. "BENJAMIN!" Slendy yelled. "No we didn't. Jade just didn't want to get her lazy butt up so I jumped on her bed intill she did and we laughed too hard because I fell." Jeff said chuckling. I bursted out "laughing". "That was way too funny!" I said still "laughing" Jeff started "laughing" with me and everyone looked at us. "WILL YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING SO WE CAN EAT IN PEACE?!?" Alexandria yelled. Victoria started laughing. "NOPE!" Jeff yelled. We "calmed down" and we all ate in silence.

Jeffs POV-

We all got up and put our dishes up, giving our leftovers to Smile. Every started walking out except for Slendy. "Jade will you come up to my office please? You too Jeff." He asked. Me and Jeff nodded and followed him upstairs. "Oooh someones in trouble." Ben said. "BENJAMIN DROWNED SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE NUTS WITH MY SPIKED TOE BOOTS THEN DROWN YOU IN THE SAME WATER YOU DROWNED IN BEFORE!" Jade yelled and I started laughing. Ben looked scared.

We walked upstairs with Slendy and went to his office. "Child can you please pull up your sleeves?" Slendy asked. I looked at her and nodded. She even knows that he probably already knows so no need to lie to him. She slowly pulled up her sleeves and I heard Slendy gasp. "Theres more scars than what I thought." he said. Slendy pulled her into a hug and she started crying again. I stayed quiet for once. He motioned her to sit down and she did so. He cleaned out her scars. She winced. That has to hurt. I remember when Slendy had to do that for me. After he was done he wrapped her wrists up and pulled her sleeves down "Now go straight to your room before someone notices the big bulky part of your arms and asks what happened," he hugged her again. "Jade please don't harm yourself in anyway ever again. You shouldn't harm yourself for any reason what so ever. I know life seems hard and there is no other options but there are a lot more options. You could've came to one of us. We are here for you and we care too much about you to lose you. Promise me you won't do anything like that again." he told her. "I promise." she said. He let go of her.

Jades POV-

"Ok. I already told Victoria and Alexandria about this. All of the boys are taking you to the mall to shop for your proxie outfits and whatever else you need this evening. Jeff you get ready too. You have to be in human form." Slendy said. "Ok." me and Jeff said and walked out.