Chapter 1, who we are

She sits there now, Taylor, Looking out the window. The thing is he's never bothered to tell her, when she's being insecure when she's upset. He has only had eyes for her. She turns to face him now, her eyes melt his soul. Everybody said she wasn't good for him but how can such an angel be anything but good?  "Tom, what are you looking at?" she laughed, "Nothing," he replied, but this was wrong, he was looking at her, she captivated him. 

Tom's POV

Taylor sighed and closed her book.

"What is it?" I asked.

Taylor looked to me and raised an eyebrow, she smiled at me also. I budge over on the sofa and Taylor sits by me. She rests her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. I leave my own book open but I look into Taylor's eyes, it makes me forget where I am. Taylor looked up at me, her eyes are that of an angel's.

"What do we have planned for today?" Taylor asked,

"Nothing so far," I reply,

"Oh, that's a shame, shall we make some plans?" Taylor suggested,

"I have no reason to see why not," I laughed.

I put my book down and Taylor sat up. She walked upstairs. I hear her cats storm downstairs. I watch as they run past I think to the kitchen. I walk upstairs myself. I change into a button down shirt, blue of course. I hear Taylor downstairs feeding her cats.

"No Meredith, Olivia wait," I hear her say.

I walk downstairs and join her.

"Are you ready?" I ask,

"Yep, nice shirt," Taylor tells me with a laugh

"Thanks," I laugh.

We walk out the house. I open the door for Taylor. She gets in the turns to me with her angelic smile. I smile back and get in after her. 

"So where to?" I ask,

"Where ever the road takes us," Taylor replies,

"What does that mean?" I ask,

Taylor just turns to me and smiles at me mischievously. We pull up at a cafe a little out of town. It isn't the sort of place I would imagine Taylor going.

"Come on," Taylor says,

I follow her into the cafe. She takes my hand and leads me to a table by the window.

"What is this place?" I ask looking around,

"I used to come here, before I got my 'big break' I like it here, it makes me feel safe, nobody has ever photographed me here," Taylor tells me "And now I'm sharing it with you,"

"Do you often take people here?" I ask,

"No, you're the first person I've ever shown this place," Taylor tells me

I feel special, she's never taken somebody else here.

"Thank you," I say 

I take Taylor's hand over the table. I see Taylor blush. 

"I'll get you your coffee, what would the gentleman like?" A waitress says to Taylor,

"Tom would you like anything?" Taylor asked,

"I'll just have a coffee," I say.

The waitress nods and walks toward the kitchen.

"So this place is like your roots?" I ask,

"I used to write a lot of my songs here, I still do when I'm in LA," Taylor tells me,

"Interesting," I say with a laugh,