Chapter 10, The first scan

Sorry for the time jump, sort of got stuck on carry on the other chapter xx

Tom's POV

I pull up in front of the hospital.

"Ok..." Taylor says,

"What is it?" I ask,

"Just a little scared," Taylor laughs.

She gets out the car and I follow in after her. I take a hold of Taylor's hand.

"It'll be ok," I say.

Taylor nodded she took a tighter hold of my hand. I walk with her to the desk. I sit down and wait for a moment. Taylor talks to the receptionist for a moment and joins me.

"They're going to be a couple of minutes," Taylor tells me.

I give a nod. Taylor takes a hold of my hand I smile and lift it up and plant a kiss on the back of her hand. I hear somebody's camera go off I look up, somebody is taking pictures on their phone. I nudge Taylor who looks up also. She shakes her head and turns to me.

"It doesn't matter," Taylor tells me.

I nod, I suppose there's nothing we can do. The person who is taking the photos eventually has their fill and walks away. I shrug but Taylor pulls out her phone. She goes onto her twitter. She begins to feed through her notifications. She finds the photos the person had taken moments ago. They've tagged Taylor and I and have also put down the location. Taylor hangs her head.

"Ok, well this is great," Taylor says a little sarcastically,

"Don't worry about it," I say.

Taylor shakes her head as if trying to get a grip of herself. A nurse walks into the room she looks at Taylor and me.

"Miss Swift if you want to come this way, we're ready for you," the nurse says.

Taylor has gone bright red and nods. She pulls at my arm and I follow Taylor and the nurse out the room. Taylor looks back at the waiting room. 

We arrive in the doctors room and Taylor lays down on the bed.

"Ok, so we're just going to have to put some jell on you it's going to be a little cold," The doctor tells Taylor,

"Ok," Taylor says.

Taylor takes a hold of my hand and I smile at her. Taylor smiles back. Taylor then turns her attention to the screen, I can see the scan for the first time, I have to say I'm a little excited. The Doctor gives a smile.

"Ok so all is good, would you like to take a copy of the scan home?" the doctor asked,

"That would be nice," I say.

The nurse nods and leaves the room. She returns a few minutes later with a picture of the scan. Taylor's face lights up.

"Look, it's out little baby," Taylor says,

"They're our little blessing," I reply.

Taylor wraps her hand around mine. I say goodbye to the doctor and we leave. When we leave the hospital I notice that somebody must have told the paparazzi, we're bombarded with questions and photographs. Taylor's security team quickly walks from the car where they were waiting. They were in a separate car originally but I think we may end up with them. The security team form almost a barrier between Taylor and me and the paparazzi. I hold the door open for Taylor. Taylor gets inside and I walk over to the diverse side. The security team get into their own car. I drive back home and pull up in the garage. Taylor unlocks the front door. I follow her inside.

"So what do you fancy doing later today?" I ask,

"I don't know," Taylor replies, she seems a bit off,

"Are you ok?" I ask,

"Just thinking," Taylor tells me.

I nod, Taylor pours some food for Meredith and Olivia. Olivia is the first cat to make it's way into the kitchen. I smile. Taylor puts the bowl on the floor.

"I've got another fitting for my wedding dress on Saturday," Taylor tells me,

"Ok, I can drive you to the shop and then meet up with Chris and Joey," I suggest,

"Yeah ok, that sounds good," Taylor agrees.

I smile, Taylor looks at me.

"I got a call last week," Taylor tells me,

"Oh yeah?" I reply,

"They've asked me to do a cameo in a movie," Taylor explains,

"What movie?" I ask,

"It's a remake of Mary Poppins," Taylor explains,

"Oh that sounds good," I reply,

"Well, I'm not sure when they'll call me in for filming," Taylor tells me.

I'm a little confused and I'm about to open my mouth to say something. Taylor then places her hand on her stomach. I give a nod.

"I'm sure it'll be ok," I reassure her,

"I hope so," Taylor says,

"Now what do you say to watching a movie?" I ask,

"Yeah ok," Taylor agrees,

"But I'm sure it would be ok to not watch one with me in it," I laugh,

"I think I've run out, you've not make enough movies," Taylor laughs also,

"Or you don't have them all," I point out.

Taylor nods, she leads me into the living room. Taylor pulls out a random movie. She shrugs then puts it on. Taylor sits down next to me. I put my arm around Taylor and she leans on my shoulder. For a moment Taylor falls asleep but she quickly awakens herself

"You're awfully tired," I say,

"Yeah, sorry," Taylor yawns,

"Don't worry about it," I say.

When the movie finishes Taylor and I walk upstairs. Taylor falls asleep along the bottom of the bed. I chuckle. I pick Taylor up and tuck her in upright. I crawl in next to her. Taylor sires and rolls to be right next to me. I put an arm around her. I close my own eyes and fall asleep.