Chapter 15, forever

Taylor's POV

I pull the dress on, it's ok, I like the fit. I turn around and look in the mirror. I love the dress. My bridesmaids, Abigail, Karlie, Cara, Uzo and Ruby Rose then run into the room.

"OMG! You guys look amazing," I say,

"But not as lovely as the bride to be," Karlie says.

My dad then knocks at the door and walks in.

"Dad!" I exclaim. I run into his arms and just hug.

"Look at you, you're all grown up and I'm just so proud of you," my dad says.

I smile. We walk out and get into the car. The photographer gets in the car with my brides maids. I take a hold of my flowers more tightly. I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. I set out the car. I wrap my arm around my dad's. Karlie, Abigail, Cara, Uzo and Ruby Rose sand in front of us. The doors to the chapel open. I manage to contain myself for a moment once my brides maids have all moved to the side I run the last couple of meters and into Tom's arm. I then take a hold of his hand and face the priest. I'm hardly even paying attention my mind is just on Tom. I can't wait to spend forever with him. I make it through the vows. I give Tom his ring and I think I'm blushing through the whole time I speak. Tom the slides my ring onto my finger. I smile, i can't stop smiling. 

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest says.

Tom puts his hands on my waits and spins me around and dips me. Our lips press as I wrap my arms around his neck. There's huge applause and Tom puts me upright again. I take Tom's hand and we run down the isle. There's so many bits of confetti and petals, this is light a fairy tale wedding. We walk to the manor. It's so beautiful I literally eat nothing though, my dress is tight enough as it is. Tom doesn't seem to mind, that's probably because he know I'll eat it all when we get back to the hotel.

"Congratulations Taylor," Kesha says.

she walks over and gives me a hug.

"Thank you," I say.

Kesha heads back into the crowd. Somebody hands Tom a picture frame sized present. Tom opens it then laughs. He turns it around it's a cute drawing of Loki and the words above it says

'always be yourself unless you can be loki then always be loki'

"That's cute," I laugh,

"Yes it is," Tom laughs. He then pulls out a small box from inside his jacket.

"I have something for you," Tom tells me.

He hands me the little box and I open it. Inside there is a small sliver bracelet. It has these tiny little charms on it. The little charms are almost like mini locket, well most of them are and when you open them they have a picture of a time me and Tom were together. The also have engraved on them things like I love you because, you're funny or I love you because you're kind, these also ones like, I can't wait to spend forever with you. I think I start crying. It's just so cute and I don't know.

"You don't like it?" Tom asks,

"No, I love it," I reply.

I wrap my arms around Tom. Tom kissed my forehead.

"I love you," I say,

"I love you more," Tom replies,

"I love you most," I giggle.

They're almost ready for me and so I let go of Tom and walk backwards towards the dance floor. I take a hold of the microphone

"So as all my friends will know, I am a singer/songwriter! So it would only make sense that I make a song about the man I love," I say.