I forgive you

A/n: Guys I think I like Y/n better then calling her Kyla but her hero name will remain ELLIE GLISS...so yea

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing like crazy. Apparently Caitlin needs me and Barry to do some test to see if there is any combinations that we can do to make our jobs easier. I don't mind doing hard work honestly especially if it means I don't have to see that fuck boy.

I walked into a quiet S.T.A.R Labs. "H-Hello?!" I yelled but was only answered by an eco. Nope I'm not about that walking into empty quiet rooms life. Just as I was about to walk out something made a noise and I turned back around. "Caitlin and Cisco this shit is NOT FUNNY!" I yelled the last part as I quickly ran down the hall. "Omg!" I said quietly as I saw the lab was trashed. "Y/n?!" I heard Barry yell but I was quickly sweeped off my feet by a man in black.

"Um mind putting me down?" I said looking up at the man. "Sorry sweety I need you." The man said. I managed to elbow him and back away. "Welp I don't need you!" I said walking away. I sensed a object heading towards me so I raised my hands and a wall of vines separated me and the object. "Y/n, it's me!" I heard Barry yell. "A better reason to make a wall." I said still walking away. "Ok, I know I made a huge mistake but please give me a chance!" Barry pleaded. I thought about it for a second but was interrupted by something thrown in my direction. I quickly dodged it and made the wall of vines go down. Barry rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Barry I forgave you I didn't say we are together again!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip but he didn't budge. I even tried burning him but he only hissed. Suddenly the guy from before appeared 3 centimeters away from my face. I could feel his breathe on my upper lip so I blew a cold breeze on his face. Barry used his speed and carried me to a room.

Once we entered I saw Caitlin,Cisco, and Dr.Wells. I quickly ran to them and gave them a hug. "Wtf is going on?!" I said looking and Cisco knowing it was something he did. "Sooo I was trying out something and a meta human escaped." He said quietly looking down. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY RELEASE A META-HUMAN!" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly burned it. "Shit, calm down and breathe." Barry said fanning of his hand. "Can I just get my suit so I can kick that things ass." I said walking towards a closet. "It's not in there, the only room with your suit is in the lab." Caitlin said sitting down. "On top of that I touched up your uniform." Cisco said matter of factly. "Ugh I'll be brb." I sighed and teleported to the lab. Ooooo it looks cute!

I used my speed and got dressed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I used my speed and got dressed. I quickly teleported to the room again and Barry kept staring at my body. "Damn!" Cisco said looking you up and down. "Cisco thats not a suit that's an outfit." Barry said. "Yes it is, it can sustain anything Y/n does." He said and tightened the belt.

"Barry go scan the building to check where it is." Dr.Wells said looking at a computer on the wall. "Wait I want to come!" I said and stepped closer to Barry. "It's not safe." Barry said about to walk out the room but you grabbed his wrist. "Please." You whinned caressing his cheek trying to persuade him.

"Not happening." He said. I rolled my eyes and used my speed to run out the room. Barry ran after me and caught me. "Stop being so trouble some." He said and little out of breath. "Oh you love it." I laughed and stepped over a peice of the wall that had fallen.

A/n: I'm too lazy to proof read sorry