What's going on

Barry P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of screams and ran to our daughters room but they were sound asleep..

"y/n?" I asked walking towards the bathroom door. I heard another scream and busted the door open. Y/n was sitting on the edge of the tub catching her breath. "Y/n?" I said stepping closer. I noticed her hair starting to turn grey. "The hell?"  I said lifting a strand of her hair as it changed.  " S.T.A.R labs now!" She said huffing out. I scooped her up and used my speed to place her on the table then quickly ran to get our two kids.

"Um hello." Cisco said seeing Y/n laying down on the table. "CAITLIN!" Y/n yelled. Soon Caitlin appeared and gasped at the color of Y/n hair. " I know right it looks sexy!" Cisco said admiring Y/n.
" Um can we figure out what's going on!" Barry said looking at both of them. "OH YEA!" Caitlin said running by Y/n side. 

After almost 5 minutes of examination. Casting finally found the reason. "She's in labor!" Caitlin finally yelled grabbing some supplies.

"Y/n, just take deep breaths." Caitlin said as she placed everything down infront of Y/n. Y/n began taking deep breaths and her hair started changing again. "What's wrong?!" Y/n said looking at Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry. "Um nothing!' Caitlin said with the best fake smile she could do.

Part 2 is coming soon