I don't feel good

A/n: hey babies!!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"I'M NOT READY TO DIE!" You yelled leaning over the toilet throwing up. This is the tenth time this morning. You seriously didn't even bother cooking a good breakfast because u knew it was going to come out.

"Baby are u ok?" Barry asked coming into the bathroom. "This baby better be able to change the world!" You groaned sitting on the floor. Barry chuckled but you shot him I'm serious look. "Baby do u just want to go to Caitlin to see if she can give u some medicine?" Barry asked. "I can't even stand up without  throwing up, and using my powers tires me out too easily." You said fixing your ponytail.  "Fine I'll bring her here." Barry said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"No, leave her al-" you began but threw up into the toilet. "CALL HER CALL HER I THINK I'M DYING!!!!" You yelled motioning for him to close the bathroom door.

About 2 hours later u heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Is it my savior???" You asked laying down on the floor. "Um it's Caitlin..." She giggled and cracked open the door. She looked at you sprawled on the floor and shook her head while laughing. "Come save me." You whined and reached for her. She came inside and closed the door behind her. "Well I found out the gender and it's a boy." She said giving you a huge smile. "Yay, he better change the world." You giggled then stopped feeling a little nauseous.

" BARRY YOUR HAVING A SON!!" You yelled. All you could hear was Barry and a voice that sounded like Cisco celebrating while you heard your babies giggling.