Really Barry?!

A/n: AYEEEEEEE my chica did this... love ya AishiYandere
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You really want a son?" You asked Barry "Yes I really want one" Barry said with puppy eyes "fine" was all you said before walking to the bed room. When you reached the bedroom you grabbed your phone but then you dropped it and bended over to get it until you felt Barry rub your clit inside your panties "Barry for real" you smiled like a freak (While I'm sitting here smiling like a idiot) "yep" he said said pushing you down on the bed kiss you on your lips then down from your neck to your chest where he took off your shirt and your bra then played with your nibbles he sucked hard on them whole touching your clit slowly making you moan and throw your head back as he took off your pants slowly along with your panties and entered two fingers in your clit you bit your lip in pleasure.

Barry teased your clit by rubbing and fingering it you closed your legs slitghly but he opened it wide and suck on your clit hard and deep you threw your head back and moaned "this is getting boring" Barry said as he picked you up and threw you on the wall and entered his member in you and stared fucking you hard against the wall his thrust were fast and you could feel him in and out it was hard to tell if he was using his super speed or not you gasp for air trying not to let the kids hear you it was bad enough that the sounds of Barry humping you into the wall was very noisy enough to wake the whole neighborhood Barry sucked on your neck leaving hickey's and biting on your neck.

Barry kept thrusting in and out of you hard making the picture frames on the wall lean and some fall and when you both came he didn't stop that he dropped you on the bed and he turned you around and placed his dick in you ass and put his arm around you and rubbed your clit while the other played with your nipples you gripped the sheets and moaned once more "B-Barry I'm about to..." Barry ignored and slammed into making your organism come out but Barry still did his thing and kept ignoring you and slamming into you.

"B-Barry I can't take it" you said then Barry stopped and saw that he made you wet and looked at the juice spilling out from you clit so Barry got up but he fell and slammed into you making you scream and moan "Oh my gosh (y/n) I am so sorry I didn't see where I was going here let me help you" Barry said getting you up but fell back on purpose and pulled you down with him and you fell on top of his memeber where he chuckled "Your a idiot" you said laying down on his chest "love you to" after that you turned over and fell asleep. (She originally had Amber walk in but I couldn't do that to the baby 😂😂😂)

A/n: Thanks babes!!!!