Another chance

A/n: so the suits will keep changing till I find a really good one sorry.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Me and Barry had finally gotten over all our problems and he actually persuaded me to let him move back in. It was kind of weird knowing that he'd be moving back in.

It was 5am in the morning when you heard a knock at your front door. "UGH!" You whined as you got up from your warm bed. You tiptoed downstairs and opened the front door. I was greeted by a very suprised Barry Allen. He looked me up and down. "See something you like?" You smirked. "I just didn't know you dressed like that still." Barry blushed. "I'm single and pregnant, that doesn't mean I'm not sexy." I said. Barry walked into the house with a box and quickly Cisco walked in after him. "Well hello chica!" Cisco laughed as I leaned against the wall. "Stop flirting with her and help me get my stuff." Barry said and popped Cisco in the back of his head.

After an hour Barry had finally moved in and we're sitting in your shared master bedroom. "This might be weird." Barry chuckled nervously. "Just act like we're dating." I said and kissed him on the neck. Personal habit. "If we were dating you wouldn't have that on still." Barry said seductively. "You have to catch me first!" I yelled as I teleported around the house and Barry running around after me. Finally he caught you from behind and kissed your neck. You know you guys aren't dating but now you might not mind. "Y/n, can I have another chance please." He mumbled into my neck. I accidentally moaned and he laughed. "I already have." I smiled trying to push him away. " I mean with us and our babies." Barry said placing his hands in my stomach. I smiled at the thought. "Of course." I giggled. He leaned in to kiss me but I placed my finger on his mouth. "But if I see that whore on you one more time, your dick will go missing." I said and pecked him on the lips.

"Ok, harsh but I'm fine with it." Barry said and kissed me again. I teleported upstairs and laid under the covers and suddenly the other side of the bed sunk. Barry quickly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead as I wrapped my leg around his waist. "Love you." He mumbled. "Mhmm, your not getting any from me!" I said quietly. "Dammit!" He sighed..

A/n: they had to get back together. Also I'm sorry about the whole I and You thing my mind was just everywhere.