What's going on

A/n: someone might have a baby
SPOILERS. And yea i wanted to change the female for this book.

You woke up a little nauseous and ran to the bathroom. You bent over the toilet and threw up. You didn't even bother getting up you just laid there. Barry quietly walked in but you could hear him. "Baby are you ok?" Barry asked rubbing your back. "Yes I'm fine just a little morning sickness." You said reaching up for him to help you. He gently helped you to your feet and stared at your stomach with huge eyes.

"What?" You said looking down. You mouthed almost dropped to the ground when you saw your stomach looked like you were 9 months pregnant. "We need to go to the Lab NOW!" You yelled the last. Barry picked you up some how and used his speed to take you to the Lab. "Hey Y/N what's the, DEAR GOD!!!" Cisco said looking at your belly.

"Where's Caitlin???" You yelled sitting on the hospital bed. "Calm down I'm right here." Caitlin said. "What seems to be the.... jesus christ!" She said laying you down.

After an hour of tests Caitlin finally figured out 2 hats going on. "Well since your a speedster and all those other powers, you seem to be developing faster." Caitlin said wiping off the gel she put on your stomach. "So that's means??" Barry asked. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain and groaned. "Shit!" You yelled feeling the pain again. "It means she's having the babies today!" Caitlin yelled running towards you. She quickly laid you down and gave you a shot. Instantly the pain went away but you were still breathing heavily. "CISCO!!" You yelled.

Cisco came around the corner with his eyes big. "What's going on, what happened to your stomach?!" He asked running to your side. "Your about to meet your neices!!" You said smiling at Barry.

The HalfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara