She's Gone

Barry's P.O.V

It's been almost 4 months. Nothings been the same. The kids don't play like they use to and Steven will never know how happy me and his mother were. To be truthful she wasn't happy. While she stayed home watching our children I walked around fucking Iris.

I knew she'd find out sooner or later but I never thought she'd find out that way. The look in her eyes when Iris hit her showed it all. How much she wanted to make it last and how much she loved me. The tears, the agony, the pain, I don't blame her for leaving me.

Y/N P.O.V

"God Barry you dumb ass what the hell were u thinking!"

"I don't know ok... I don't know"

" I should kill u right here in this god damn room!"

"Guys calm down, I think she's waking up"

I shifted in bed a little hearing all the screaming going back and forth. The first time I opened my eyes everything was blurry.  "Blink one more time, to put everything in focus." A voice sounding like Caitlin said. I blinked one more time and slowly sat up. The room was filled with Roses and Cards.

"What's going on?" I asked rubbing the back of my head but winced in pain. Suddenly it all came back to me.... every single thing. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I yelled already ripping the needle from inside my arm. Cisco ran over trying to lay me back down but failed miserably. Suddenly IT walked into the room. ".... Y/n... your awake?!" Iris said a little scared. Before anyone knew what was happening I had grabbed a surgical tool from on the table next to me.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" I yelled. Just as my fist with the knife in it was falling down towards her little throat I felt a needle go into my thoat and everything froze. "Baby calm down." I heard a sweet voice say. Someone lifted into the bed at tucked me in. My eyes still weren't in full focus. I kept squinting trying to figure out the person.

"Back the fuck up!" a very familiar voice said. I snapped my eyes open and saw the back of a man's head. He turned around and smiled at me. "Sorry ma'am I'll get all of this commotion out of your room." He said still smiling but glared at Barry. "Your hot!" I accidentally said aloud. I covered my mouth realizing what I had just said. "Right back at ya cutey." He winked. I didn't really notice Barry's presence till I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw Barry glaring over at the man. A huge smirk grew on my face.

"Sorry can you come here please I think somethings wrong." I said faking a wince. He hurried over to my side of the hospital bed and bent down to examine the back of my head.  I quickly grabbed his collar and kissed his neck. The man just sat there processing it all and before he could say anything else I pecked him on his lips.

"Y/N WTF!" Barry yelled. "One, we aren't together, Two, He's better looking then you." I said nibbling my bottom lip. Suddenly i heard two cute voices and a baby gurgling. "MOMMY!" Amber and Lavis yelled hoping onto the bed. I was instantly attacked with kisses. "Hey my babies!" I giggled kissing them both back. Cisco placed Steven into my arms and backed up. The thought that I could have been taken away from all of this. It took being heart broken twice by Barry to realize I didn't need him. I have my children and that's all I really need.

A/N: Does anyone want me to write about a diffrent fantom I've been doing The Flash for awhile now.