V

5[i care about you]
Edited✔️
*********************

Merebear🐻
WTFJDJDJDJJD

Merebear🐻
NOOOOSNSJDJS

Merebear🐻
WHYYYYYSHSJDHDH

Merebear🐻
IM SOBBING WYFJDJDJDJ

Dyl pickle🐸
WHAT HAPPENED

Merebear🐻
THEY JUST KILLED HER

Dyl pickle🐸
WHO MERE WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dyl pickle🐸
MEREDITH WHERE ARE YOU! ARE YOU OKAY

Merebear🐻
THEY KILLED ALLISON ARGENT THE GREATEST FUCKING CHARACTER

Dyl pickle🐸
Holy shit mere you had me worried for a second !!

Merebear🐻
WHY

Dyl pickle🐸
I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN TROUBLE

Merebear🐻
Aww you were worried

Dyl pickle🐸
I thought you were being killed or something!!

Merebear🐻
You care about me?

Dyl pickle🐸
Yes I care about you

Merebear🐻
But you've never even met me

Dyl pickle🐸
That doesn't matter to me

Merebear🐻
You are sooo sweet:)

Dyl pickle🐸
Thank you? Okay now that I know you are okay I gotta get back to work. Stay safe:)

Merebear🐻
I will! You stay safe too!

Dyl pickle🐸
I will I promise!
Read 8:15pm

Meredith blushed at her screen. Dylan was so caring and worried about her even when he didn't know her. It's something she's never seen before, but for some reason it made her heart flutter. 'I've never even met him. What am I doing?' She thought to herself while walking to her bedroom. She didn't know why but she felt like she could trust Dylan with anything and everything. It's crazy talk for sure but she was defiantly a crazy one.

***************************

Dylan ran off set to put his phone on silent after he received so many texts, when he realized who texted him. He responded fast worried that something was wrong. When she texted back and he realized she was okay it felt like a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders. Dylan didn't understand why he felt so close to the girl but for some reason the thought of losing her sent shivers down his spine. He may not get what's so special about this girl but he knew that he didn't want to let her go.

Word count: 328
Edited: 1 by me
Published: August 8, 2016

Hi again! How are you all doing? Sooo they are starting to realize that they really like each other, not in the lovey dovey type yet but ya know. Okay that's all I guess peace!!
-M💘