VI

6[famous Meredith]
Edited✔️
********************

Dyl pickle🐸
Meredith??

Merebear🐻
Yes Dyl?

Dyl pickle🐸
SO YOU ARE THE FAMOUS MEREDITH

Merebear🐻
Um I guess? Dyl what's wrong with you?

Dyl pickle🐸
SOO DO YOU LIKE DYLAN? WAIT DO YOU KNOW??

Merebear🐻
Know what?

Dyl pickle🐸
DO YOU KNOW WHO DYLAN IS?

Merebear🐻
Dylan what are you talking about?

Dyl pickle🐸
Im so sorry my friend took my phone!! Don't listen to anything they told you!

Merebear🐻
Okay? What did they mean when they were asking me if I knew who you were?

Dyl pickle🐸
What? That doesn't even make sense don't worry about it mere.

Merebear🐻
Alright I guess...

Dyl pickle🐸
Are you mad?

Merebear🐻
No I'm just really confused

Dyl pickle🐸
Don't be they were just messing around and being stupid.

Merebear🐻
Okay, I gotta go ttyl

Dyl pickle🐸
Ttyl:)
Read 9:15am

Meredith was confused on what Dylan's friend meant, she wanted to push it away and say they were messing around but the things they said just didn't add up. Was Dylan hiding something? Was he lying about his age? Was he lying about who he was? The questions went on and on, consuming her whole train of thought. Meredith got in her car and started to drive to work. She knew she had to get her head in the game and think about work and not some random boy she was texting, but she just couldn't push the questions away. She wanted answers and she was going to make sure she got them.

************************
"Tyler stop!" Dylan yelled at his best friend Tyler posey while chasing him down. Tyler was currently texting Meredith, the girl Dylan was starting to crush on, and Dylan knew whatever Tyler was saying couldn't be good. When Dylan finally caught up and snatched his phone back he quickly read through the texts. Dylan had no words, Tyler almost just told Meredith who he really was. When he started texting her back he sensed that she didn't believe a word he said and he was worried the girl would never talk to him again. When she said she had to go and she would text him later he figured she was becoming suspicious and it made him worried that she would soon find out and nothing would be the same.

Word count: 383
Edited: 1 by me
Published:

Heyyyy!! Meredith almost found out!!!! Stuff is going downnnnn! Okay I don't have anything else to say so byeeee
-M💘