IX

9[we meet again]
Not edited
***********************

Merebear🐻
Hi...

Dyl pickle🐸
Meredith please let me explain everything. I'm gonna tell you everything.

Merebear🐻
Okay then go

Dyl pickle🐸
Im so sorry!! Yes I'm Dylan Obrien. I wanted to tell you but I was scared. Scared that things would change between us. I like talking to you. You make me feel like I'm a normal person just having fun with life and not like I'm different from you. Because I'm not different from you yet people treat me like I am. I was scared that  that's what would happen. I'm so sorry. I miss talking to you.
Read 6:34pm

Dyl pickle🐸
Meredith please

Merebear🐻
I forgive you....

Merebear🐻
I understand why you didn't tell me.

Dyl pickle🐸
Thank thank you! I'm still so sorry! We need to catch up

Merebear🐻
Defiantly need to catch up lol

Merebear🐻
Maybe we can..... Meet up like in person and catch up?

Dyl pickle🐸
That's a great idea! Where do you want to meet up?

Merebear🐻
Um have you ever been to Urth Caffè? I heard it really good.

Dyl pickle🐸
Sure I love that place!

Merebear🐻
So tomorrow?

Dyl pickle
Perfect I have no work anytime will work for me.

Merebear🐻
Noon?

Dyl pickle🐸
Yup I'll see you tomorrow :)

Merebear🐻
Perfect:)

Meredith had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about to tomorrow. She was so excited to finally meet Dylan and talk to him person. Not to mention that he is also one of the best actors around. That didn't seem to matter though, she'd already fallen in love with Dylan's personality before she even knew who he really was. She liked it that way. Meredith started to think about what she would wear while getting ready for bed.

*****************
Dylan couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. He was so happy he would finally be able to see Meredith in person. The girl he has grown to love for her funny, amazing, nice, caring, personality. Meredith love him for him and not for his fame and that was something Dylan thought was special. He started to think about what he should wear while getting ready to take a shower.

Word count: 367
Edited: no sorry
Published: October 10th, 2016

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in so long I've been really busy! Anyway I'll try to update more! Goodbye my loves!
-M💘