| Maki Nishikino |

Rainy day inside

Aaa..

A nice cold day alone..

What else could you ask for?

There's many things, but beside that nothing..

No one can interrupt this perfect, relaxing ti-

A knock came to the door of the Nishikino household, making Maki widen her eyes and almost drip all of her coffee onto her legs.

Who could it be now?

She placed her hot coffee aside and stood up, going to the door and slowly opened it.

She widened her eyes when she saw (Y/n) standing at the door holding some flowers.

"Hi Maki~ I brought you. These nice flowers.. Do you want them. They're meant for you." You smiled, making her nod her head and take the flowers in.

You walked in with her, getting the flowers a nice thin vase full of water.

"So..do you like them?" You asked, giving Maki a smile.

She was actually secretly blushing the whole time, but you didn't know time since she was hiding her face behind her red locks of hair.

"Y-yes, they're n-n-nice." She said, trying not to stutter but did anyways since of course she was always the most easiest to get embarrassed out of the whole U's group.

You where so happy you applied for manager with the group.

It helped you get closer to all the girls..

And Maki Nishikino..

She was your crush ever since grade school.

She always was the most richest, prettiest girl their.

And you mainly liked her because she actually..

Was pretty nice to you.

Maybe it was because if your chubby cheeks, or maybe it was just because of how cute you are..

But she's always been her nicest to you.

Even a tsundere can be sweet.

"A-anyways, (Y/n), what are you doing here? Didn't you have soccer practice?" She asked, making you smile.

You where just glad now since you knew she actually listens to you when you're speaking and really does care when you're talking.

"Heh~ yeah, but not today since it started to rain. We had to take it off,the field was too muddy to play in and we can't kick balls around in a gym." You said, smiling to Maki as she came closer.

You didn't notice, but Maki started to blush deeper and tense up.

"So.. Since it's raining pretty bad now can I stay over?.." You asked, smiling up to the girl and hummed.

"I-I mean. I guess you could- just go to my bedroom I'll be right there soon enough." She said, looking over to you with her violet eyes.

You nodded your head, then went upstairs to Maki's room and pulled off your shoes and jacket, just leaving you in a (what ever clothes you want bc I'm not too picky 😌)

You grabbed a book from the side and laid onto Maki's bed, reading it with a soft smile on your face, the eggs of your legs up moving back and forth as you read.

Maki on the other hand was going through her pantry and fridge just to find some snacks for you.

"It has to be perfect." She continued to say to her self, eventually just making hot chocolate for you and got her coffee from the living room and heated it back up.

She then got some chocolate as well, then brought the two drinks and few packs of chocolate up stairs to her room.

She kicked her foot against the door slightly, making you get up and open it, letting her in and then shut the door.

You let out a happy, "aaa~" when you saw the chocolate and hot Chocolate in Maki's hands.

"You're so nice Maki-chan~" you giggled making her look to you and place the chocolate and Drinks to the side for the drinks to cool and for you not to have such a sugar rush just yet.

You where the only one aloud to call Maki, Maki-chan.

You giggled softly then put her book away, getting the remote for you two and sat on the bed.

Maki set out a tray in front of you, placing the coffe, hot chocolate, and chocolate down.

You hummed, giving her a close eyed smile.

She held back as much of the blush she could and then got the remote from you and turned on the tv, putting it On sweet movie for you two to watch.

Maki was always so sappy when it came to watching cheesy sweet love movies.

Especially with you around..

After the movie was over and half of the chocolate was devoured by you, you widened your eyes when you felt Maki's hand on your thigh, gripping at your pants.

It was the end of the second movie, and the boyfriend had to leave the girl to live a life.

Maki's emotions always take over when scenes like this happen..

She murmured out, "what?.. No you're supposed to stay with her!"

You giggled silently at her, seeing the anger and passion she was having at the moment.

As soon as the movie ended, she was in tears like she usually did watching these kinds of movies.

"You okay Maki?" You asked politely, sitting up and got tissues to slowly wipe away her tears.

She looked to you and blushed, letting you wipe away the tears.

As soon as you put the tissues away, you where attacked by maki onto the bed, kissing you immediately.

She couldn't hold it anymore..

You where just too, nice and perfect to her.