| Nozomi Toujou |

@Nozomihomo

You were a first year, being new and pretty silent.

You didn't talk to others too much, but looked calm and shy.

Which made you a nice target for Nozomi Toujou.

She was very infatuated with interesting people, people like you really.

You were just minding your own business, sitting in your desk and calculating something for math.

Soon enough the speaker went on and it asked for your name.

"(L/N) (Y/N), please come to the student council office, (L/N) (Y/N)." You tilted your head slightly.

You never even messed with the student council, you only knew where it was because you were brought all over the school because you were a teacher's assistant.

You soon stood up and walked to the office, knocking twice on the door before walking in now.

You shut the door calmly and tilted your head when you saw the long, two tied, violet haired woman standing at the window.

"Ah~ so you came." She said, soon turning around and held up a card.

"It was fate." She said, placing the card aside and soon came over, making you back up against the door.

"It amazing how even like this you sill seem all calmed down even in a corner now." She said softly, looking to your chest and back up to your face.

"Now, now, I just want us to have this conversation like this every day.. I can easily change you from a teacher's assistant to a student council member." She said, having her smile on her lips.

"You interest me.. I want to break your shell.." She said slowly, soon stepping back and said, "now, go back to your class.. I'll be expecting you back tomorrow.." She said softly.

You nodded your head slowly, soon leaving her back to your class.

That was so..

Interesting.

After the first few months of doing so, you two got even more touchy than the first time..

Almost kissing..

And today, Nozomi was planing on doing so.

When you soon came to the office, you where surprised to be attacked with Nozomi's hold and kissing you deeply.

She was..

K-Kissing you..

Out of all the people she could have, she just chose you.

All because you were interesting?

Your Breast size wasn't even too big..

You shivered and kissed her back, running your finger's through her long hair.

God this was great..

You didn't show it, and you barely talked..

But you didn't need any words to show that you were enjoying this immensely.

Soon enough, Nozomi pulled away and left you a panting reck, gulping and soon mumbled out in your soft voice, "wh.. What was that?.." Making her laugh softly and play with your hair.

"A kiss... Now you're mine.. No one else can have you, the cards  told me so.. We should both listen to them more often, place out, flip, and see our nearest future together.. All me and you (Y/N).. Will you be excited through our adventure of love?" She asked softly.

You gulped, nodding your head to the girl and soon said, "y-yes.. We can do a lot more together in the future.. right?" She nodded her head to you and gave you a soft smile, tilting her head and soon said, "probably even more than kissing.." She always new how to make you blush and feel like a complete idiot..

"Th-thank you.. For likening me.." You mumble out, making her giggle and laugh softly.

"Do not thank me (y/n).. Thank the cards for leading us Together and making us a match.. I hope you are as happy as I am.." She said softly, making you nod your head quickly and smile softly for once.

"Y-yes- I am.. I am Nozomi.. Trust me.. I-I.. Love you..." You whisked, making her smile and peck your lips one more time.

"I love you too (Y/N).."

Thank god she followed the cards..

You two were finally official...

Nozomi Toujou and (Y/N) (L/N) huh..

A perfect match made with a simple turn of a card.