| You Watanabe |

@nozomihomo

You were new to the swimming club, this being your first year of high school, also first year of Uranhoshi, a school for all, and only, girls.

You where interested in swimming ever since you where little, but you lived about 100 miles away from this place...

You always practiced with your mom in your pool that you bought, luckily you where actually part of a rich heritage so you where more on the first class side.

You even had your own strict swimming instructor, which was good on your part because you became amazing at swimming.

And now, it was finally Monday after all your classes and school day.

You where at the pool, being ready to be introduced.

You now where in your (favorite color) one piece swim suit, and also your full black goggles around your neck.

You also had a swimming cap in your bag just incase you needed one.

You gulped, soon walking out of the bathroom where you got dressed in the first place.

It's not that you where self unconfident, you just weren't comfortable changing around other people.

You where on the swim team anyways, one of the most revealing sports of them all..

Anyways, you stepped out of the small building and looked to the team that was lined up, soon taking in a shaky breath, and walked over and waited for your Senpai to tell you when you would be able to talk.

You looked to the captain, then the other girls with your eyes.

One of them defiantly caught your attention..

She had long, nice lashes, beautiful sea blue eyes that looked like they where dancing upon waves, short, neck length light brown hair.

It reminded you of your favorite coffee creamer honestly, so you could just imagine what she was like.

She looked confident, and yet happy at the same time.

You widened your eyes and looked to your Senpai when she said your name.

"Ah- yes sorry." You said, soon stepping up and then in front of the team.

"I am (L/N) (Y/N), a transferred first year. I have never been in another swimming team, but I have had my own personal swimming trainer at my home." You said, bowing your head down and back up, soon stepping back into line.

You noticed the girl smiling at you and waved softly.

You blushed a bit and lightly waved back, gulping.

"Well, you should all introduce your names to our new recruitment, go ahead." The captain said, you already knowing her name from papers the school gave you.

You listened to the others talk, just waiting for the ocean eyed girl to talk.

When it was finally her turn, she stepped up and said, "I am Watanabe You, a second year. I have been in Uranhoshi all my life, and practicing swimming here in teams as well." She soon stepped back, making you aw in silence.

She had a beautiful voice.

It wouldn't surprise you if she sang for a living honestly she was so good..

Oh lord you where blushing just thinking about her now.

Cool it (Y/N), cool it.

She's just a girl..

An extremely beautiful girl that you thought you would never get attention from but you are...

You sighed in and out softly, soon starting practice with everyone.

Everyone was pretty impressed by you, and how you worked well in a team even though you've never been in one before.

The woman who was your personal trainer trained you for that too honestly.

You sighed in and out softly after practice was over, going to the bathrooms and found You following you.

"Ah, Watanabe? What's wrong?" You asked, tilting your head as she held out her hand to you.

"I would like a better introduction, and not so formal. You can call me You, simple as that." The second year smiled, making you then place your hand on hers and shook it like she wanted, then smiled to her slightly.

"Yeah.. And you can call me (Y/N), I would be most comfortable like that.." You laugh softly, making the girl hum out a soft giggle.

"Yes.. Well you can change now, I'll see you next Wednesday!" She smiled, soon leaving and changed into her uniform as you did the same in the bathroom.

When you went home and laid in your bed, you sighed out a fluttery voice, biting your lip as you held your bag on your chest.

You had to get to know You...

And that's exactly what you did, actually becoming her number one fan of her in Aqours.

You cheered for her and her group, now even making homemade pins to put on your bag at home.

Soon enough, right after practice about two months later, she went to you and placed her hand on your shoulder, turning you around.

"(Y/N).. We've been friends for a while now yeah?" She smiled, making you nod your head quickly.

"Uhuh, about two months I think." You said, making the girl bite her lip gently and soon ask In a long, hesitant voice, "well.. I was just possibly thinking.. Well.. You have always been a supporter to me, a bestfriend it seems.. You always cheer for me when I'm with my group, Aqours, or when I'm swimming.. Even when I lose you still tell me I did my best..." She took in and out a short breath, her eyebrows furrowing and then grabbed your hands and held them in hers before asking, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" In a loud confident voice and squeezed her eyes shut.

You blushed deeply, widening your eyes and let out a little Squeek before talking, "y-yes.. I would.. I would love that!" You nodded your head quickly, making her peak open one eye and soon hug you tight, making her pick you up a bit and swing you around.

She soon set you down and kissed your cheek, making you blush and kiss hers gently too.

This is all you've wanted..

This is all You Watanabe wanted too...