| Nozomi Toujou |

@rinkurosawa15

Nozomi and you have known each other for a long time, for what seemed like years.

You two met in both of your first year of highschool, in the same class and were assigned to sit right beside each other.

Of course you two didn't talk at first, but soon enough you took the first move and said, "hello, I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." In a soft voice, Nozomi to your side looking to you and gave you a calm smile.

"Ah, I'm Toujou Nozomi, you an call me just Nozomi if you would like, (Y/N)." She said back.

Immediately you thought her voice was so nice, even if it was a big Nasally it made you nice and calm, even trusting her a bit more now.

But now you were in your third year with her, happily being in the Student council with Nozo.

You were under her, but worked beside her with Eli just because you were aloud, and your aunt was the principle.

So yes, your close cousin was Kotori.

So you two were very close, which also caused her to ask you to join U's with her, Honoka, and Umi.

You immediately excepted, because she was your cousin and the three of them honestly seemed they really wanted to do this..

But Eli didn't want them too.

You tried to persuade Nozomi, but it took a month before anything really went into action and all 10 U's, including you, were together.

You didn't sing or dance, but you taped, recorded, and did most of the music and not the voice.

You watched everyone closely, just seeing them practice and stay in shape on top of the building.

Nozomi was so pretty..

Even when she was sweating, she was shining, but not because of her skin of course.

Her aurora was just...

Beautiful...

You widened your eyes when Nozomi was kneeling in front of you, tilting her head slightly.

"(Y/N)? Is something wrong hon?" She hummed out, you blushing softly and shook your head slowly.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking of a new rhythm we could use possibly." You smiled, making her cup your face and say, "come to my home after school, yeah?" You nodded your head and smiled to her.

"Alright, anything you would like.." You said softly, making her pay your cheeks and stand again, going over to her bag to change into her uniform.

After she got ready and said bye to everyone, you two soon started to walk home to Nozomi's home.

You weren't doing so good at home anyways, since your parents were getting divorced soon and separating to different parts of Japan.

You were working out with them to let you stay here and live with Nozomi, but they sadly weren't acting so well with in that really..

But you were for sure you would persuade them soon, you had to stay..

For Nozomi you were doing all of this..

You two soon got to her home, walking in and shut the door.

You two soon go back to her bedroom and dropped your bag down, soon crawling into the bed and laid down onto your stomach.

You sighed in and out slowly, Nozomi secretly coming closer and laid herself on top of your body.

"(Y/N)~... Tell me what's wrong.. You looked distracted at practice.." She whispered against your ear, making you shiver and mumble out, "I-I was just thinking about.. Living with you.. I know I will... I'm sure of it, trust me.." You whispered, making her turn your body around and rub at your sids Gently.

"Don't worry about your parents.. I'm sure you can stay with me.. Your aunt can tell your parents more about stuff yes, even take care of you?" She said slowly in a soft voice, smiling to you.

You nodded your head slowly, humming to yourself.

"Yeah... I guess so.." You said slowly, soon sitting up while Nozomi cupped your face once again.

"Hey.. Don't worry really... I'll take care of you.." She whispered.

You were blushing deeper now as Nozomi pulled your face slowly closer, with out you refusing either.

"You know I love you, right (Y/N)?.. I know you've liked me for a while, you're such an obvious little girl.." She laughed softly, patting your head gently, slipping it behind your head and pulled you closer, brushing her lips against yours now.

"Can a kiss congratulate us together (Y/N)~" he whispered, soon pressing youryour lips together.

Your heart beated quickly, keeping your lips together for what seemed like hours, even though it was only about a minuet or so long.

You soon enough pulled back, taking in and out a breath.

"N-Nozomi..." You breathed out, making her lick her lips and comment, "I love you, (Y/N).." You blushed and gulped.

"I.. I love you too, Nozomi.."