| Mari Ohara |

@skyekurohoshi

You where new to Uranohoshi, and it just happened that Mari Ohara was assigned to show you all around the high school and lead you to all of your classes.

You where a third year with her and, surprisingly, where in all of her classes with her.

When ever she read your profile that the principle gave to her, she realized that you had pretty big breast.

Even bigger than Kanan~

That made her excited defiantly, since she had a giant thing for big breasted people.

And you just happened to be blessed with double D's..

It's not your fault though, it's, of course, genetics passed down in Your family that you have no control over.

And as soon as you got to the all girls Urabohoshi high school, you where immediately groped from behind by a certain someone.

"Ah~ I can tell we're going to be the best's of friends!" The blond smiled with a coo in her voice.

You blushed deeply and widened your eyes, looking back and gulped.

"A-ah- who are you?-.. Could you please stop groping me?.." You asked in a surprised tone, making her stand up behind you a bit and placed her chin on your shoulder.

"You're the new third year, non? I will be your directory and lead you all over the school!" She smiled, then laughed under her breath and mumbled against your ear, "give me all of your money~.." Making you squeal and struggle.

She giggled out and stood in front of you, clapping her hands together and laughed out, "It's joke~" to you, making you blush and look down a bit.

"Ha.. Ha.. That's so.. F-funny um... Your names Mari right?" You asked, stepping a bit closer as she looked to you and nodded her head.

"Yes! And you are (Y/N) (L/N) then." She clasped your arms with hers and started to walk, her rich smile placed upon her lips.

You two soon stepped inside of the school, letting her lead you all over.

To your locker, show you which door is your class room, where you can have lunch, the library, and finally..

The restrooms.

She brought you inside the restroom and hummed, coming closer and silently shut the door.

She went to you and said, "these are the bathrooms! Where all got restroomic needs will be pleasured.. And maybe something for me at the moment~" she giggled, soon pressing her face against your large chest and giggled out a loud happy sigh.

"So refreshing you are (Y/N)-chan~" she cooed out, soon looking up to you and saw your fiery cheeks.

"Oh~ you like this, non? Your cheeks are as red as stop signs ha~" she smiled, dragging her face up to your neck and then hummed.

"You smell like strawberries.. And strawberries are as red as your face.. Such a coincidence!~" she smiled, making you shiver and back your self more against the wall as she followed.

"Oh (Y/N)~ we shall do this every day at this time, yes?~" she cooed, making you gulp and nod your head.

Jesus she was addicting..

Through the next three months, you spent every day with her at this time silently in the bathroom, letting her feel your breast and whisper things to you that make you red as a apple.

And finally, on this day, she finally asked, "Oh (Y/N)~ I would wish we could do this everyday~.. How about we.. Do more than just be friends?~" you blushed deeply and looked down to her, soon stuttering out, "y-you mean.. Bestfriends?.." In a shaky tone.

She shook her head and giggled, soon saying, "no silly~ I was talking about how we could be girlfriends of course!" You then Squeek slightly and feel her lips press against the left of your lips.

"Oh please (Y/N)-chan~ we'll have such great times together~ I'll treat you like a princess.. I can give you what ever you want~" she hummed, making you gulp and turn your head, pecking her lips gently and then cover your face with your hands.

"M-Mari... I.. Yes.. I want to.. Yes.." You repeated, making her let out a happy, "ah~" and then remove your hands from your face and cup it instead in hers, soon kissing your lips with a smile on hers.

She's wanted this from you for a long time.

Who knew breast would be the answer for once?

Mari defiantly did~