Belle Reve

I was walking down the hallway of the empty museum,my bag filled with different gems and a butt-load of money. Bet he'll be proud of me once he sees the things I stole. I end up in a hallway and see that at the end there is some kind of rock but it's glowing. Should i just grab it? Nah!

I turn my heels and star walking away from the funny looking rock. On second thought...I'll need it. I lift my hand up and see that it slowly starts to levitate. I smile and just when I was about to touch it the wound of the alarm went on.

"Shit!"

I start to run away from the cops as I hold onto my small bag filles with the gems. This will be enough to save them. I smile wide as I run closer to the exit but someone punched me hard in the face making me fall backwards with my bag falling. 

"What the hell?!"

I hold onto my nose and see that a bit of blood is dripping. I growl and start to fight back a few cops as I begin to levitate some and start trowing them away from me. I must get to them quick! I'm gtting tired of the same thing. Why did I even get invold with Bruce in the first place. Suddenly I began to feel weak so I grbabed my arrow and bow and started to fire at a few cops. I was about to shoot the last one when all of the sudden someone shot my leg.

A few more figures came and held onto me. Damnit they caught me! What will He say when he hears about this?! I try my best to fight back but these guys are strong. 

"Well well look who we got here."

The man smirks down at me and leans closer looking deep into my eyes and grabs my bag and looks at the things. 

"Seems that you'll never change."

"That's what happens when you're the black sheep of the family Rick!"

He lifted my chin up and smirked once again. Oh that stupid smirk I hate. "Take her in."

Before I could escape again they electrocuted me making me fall unconscious.

****************************

"Where the hell am I? Am i in Arkham?!"

Two figures approach and stare down at me. I quickly stand up making Rick jump up a little. 

"No. We're locking you up in Belle Reve. I spoke with your sister about this and she agreed that we should take you in."

"You're wrong! I havent done anything wrong!!"

"You havent?"

The lady came back with a bunch of files and sat in front of me,making me look at all the crimes i've done. Please don't read these out loud.

"You stole from Bruce Wayne at the age of seventeen. Have been away from home ever since,You managed to steal a couple of weapons and other things from Lex corp. Not to mention that you just stole a few items from a museum,you've killed more than thirty people for money and...you also work for the Joker."

"Okay!! okay!! I don't care anymore. Why not just shoot a bullet through my head and end it all cause i'm sick of living this life as a thief and a mercenary. Come on Rick! I know you would like to shoot my brains right now!"

Suddenly a fist collided with my face but that didn't stop from smiling. "Get ready to meet your new home."

**********************************

The guards opened up the cell for me and I walked in. I took a seat near a small window and looked around my new cell. What will mister J think about this? Bet he doesnt care anyway. He always seems to space off when I tried talking to him cause He was so focused on other things.

I can still remember the day I met him and I fell in love with the clown prince of crime.

********************************

******Flashback******

The sound of rain and thunder filled my ears as I hugged my knees close to my chest. I escaped from my family two weeks ago and they were right. I wouldnt even last a month on my own,I dropped out of college to what? To just steal and kill people I don't know for a living.

I winced at the intense pain I was feeling, I looked down at my hand and saw my shirt with blood and I was slowly loosing consciousness. I'm better off dead anyway there's nothing worth living for.

The sound of heavy footsteps started walking closer and I silently begged it was someone who could just end my life. The only person I had left was my sister June now she ran away from my life.

My head started to hurt and I started to get dizzy. I slowly looked up and saw a figure of a tall man just staring down at me slowly dying. Last thing I heard before closing my eyes was a sinister laugh....That's when I met The Joker....

******************

Name:Kim Moone

Age:23

Likes:Spend time with her sister,Joker,etc.

Superpower:Telekinesis,uses Bow and Arrow.

Appearance/Info:Long jet black hair,pale skin,had one eye blue and the other brown. Ran away from home and helps those people in need,spends most of her time with the Joker and got used to the crime life. The only people she cares about is her sister and Joker.

*****************

This is my new story!!! Ever since I saw the trailer for Suicide Squad i thought 'This looks so cool. Why not think of a story for this?' I know this story may be a bit boring and such but I wanted to give it a try cause I mean who doesn't love Jared Leto?! I've been a fan of his band for ages now :) So yeah please leave a comment if you liked it. 

Btw this will be the playlist for the story.

Twenty One Pilots-Heathens,Migraine

New Years Day-The Joker,Defame Me

Ghost Town-Carnival

30 Seconds To Mars-Attack,The Kill

Starset-My Demons

Three Days Grace-Pain

Panic! At The Disco-Bohemian Rhapsody,Mercenary