Sucker for Pain

"Hey wake up!"

"Moone. Get up on your feet,there's no time to waste.""

I shot up once something hard hit my cheek. I started to rub it once I realized that someone punched me so I could wake up, "What the hell?! What happened?!" I look at the team who's looking down at me.

"Ya passed out! Maybe one of those creatures knocked ya hard." Harley grips onto her bat and looks around and rub my head. 

"How long was I out for?"

"About 5 minutes." Diablo responds and Croc just nods his head. 

"Watashita,anata ga shinda to omoimashita." Katana offers me her hand and helps me up to my feet.

I look over to Rick so he can tell me what she said. It's not my fault I don't speak Japanese. Rick rolls his eyes and speaks, " What Katana meant to say to say was...We thought you died. You are wounded after all." 

I didn't even realize that I started to bleed down on my waist. I gently touched the wound and tried not to cry. "I'll be alright,it's just a small wound." "Hurry up let's get you cleaned up." The bleeding stopped when they stitched it and now on to our mission.

"Everyone get down."

Rick said to us and we all bent down firing if any creatures were about to come out of the building. "Enough with all of this crap,let's get this done." Deadshot walked passed me and entered the building. I followed behind with Harley,Katana and the rest behind.

"Mind if we tag along."

We heard the beep of the elevator and we all looked up and saw Harley waving at us, "Let's go." We all started to run up the stairs and once we reached up. The door to the elevator opened with Harley smiling at us and walking right past us. She is clearly insane..just like my Joker...No! He's not mine anymore and I should stop thinking about him,maybe I should just take my revenge on him...yeah..someday I will..

We climbed up and a room was filled with those ugly things. We all started to attack them and one of them almost pushed me off of the glass. I started to fire at them with my normal arrows since Rick told me not to use my explosive ones inside a building.

"If I don't use these then they will kill us this time." I mutter. I raised my head and one of those things punched me making my back hit the wall. I groaned and decided to break some rules. I got my arrow and bow out and aimed at their heads, The others stood by next to Rick protecting him from any danger but he's just a whiny man who's afraid to fight back but not me.

"Moone! What did I tell you about using those!"

"We're saving your stupid ass, Flag! The least you can do for me is shut the fuck up." I was so focused and angry at Rick that I didnt realize that seconds ago I killed all of them. There were more outside and Deadshot managed to piss the fuck out of Diablo. He has some pretty sweet ass power if you ask me. I turned my back and started to walk away from the team,that was until someone grabbed my shoulders and forcefully held me against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOONE!! I gave you one fucking order and you disobeyed me. No wonder you're worthless and nobody likes you. You never stick to the rules and always go on your own,you are a worthless psychopathic bitch. I don't even know why out of everyone in jail,Amanda chose you."

He let go of my shoulders and walked away,leaving me there speechless,shaking and I was fighting back a few tears. One by one everyone walked passed me showing me their sympathy. I sniffed and wiped away a single tear.

******************************

Rick went inside a door and Deadshot followed him behind not caring what He said about is staying outside. I sat down on top of a table and looked down at my knees,my hair covering my face so now one sees me cry. "Hey." I looked at my left and quickly turned away,not daring to look at him.

"What do you want? Did you come here to make fun of me?"

Digger placed his hand on my shoulder,Diablo and Harley stood in front of me.  "We're here for you,Kim. You gotta be strong! Rick is just a boring old man." Harley joked trying to lighten up the mood. "Ignore that bastard he's just jealous cause your stronger than him,that mate is a pain in the ass."

"Don't worry,Kim. No le hagas caso a ese cabròn."

I smile and nod my head looking at the three of them and Croc who sat down away from us but nods his head, "Thanks you guys."