Mirrors Part IIII

Jack's P.O.V

Blood.Tears.Revenge.That was all I could think of the incident that happened a few days ago.Only thing clouding my mind was the past days I shared with my student,Kim.I must admit...i've developed deeper feelings for her,all the girls i met she's the one who has understood me the most and cares for who I am. I'm just another lost and lonely soul in this pathetic life. I have to at least tell her how I feel before it's too late,the clock keeps on ticking and I decide to stand up from my spot on the bed,I showered,got dressed and grabbed my briefcase getting ready to finally head back to school.

I have a feeling that this will be my last day here so I better hurry up. Opening the doors to the high school before me i enter and the hallways and they seem almost empty by how silent they are. I hold onto my case tightly,my fist sweating from how nervous i'm getting.

"Mister Napier!"

I turn my heels and see a certain blonde teacher coming to me,her heels clicking against the floor,clenching onto her notepad.she gives me that famous smile of hers who would make any other male teacher fall for her,but not me. I give her a fake smile and offer her to walk her to her next class.

"You know Jack,i have never met a guy like you..so handsome,smart and kind."
I begin to silently laugh and slowly make my hand up to her shoulder, "How about we

go somewhere more private?" I ask.

"I wanted to ask if you'd like to come to dinner with me tonight and maybe we can do something else."

We enter the janitors closet and slowly I lock the door behind me. "You really are a slut arent you?"

She stares at me confused and starts to back up against the wall,"Jack..w-what are you doing?!"

"You think you're so special and you can get anything you want,well guess what? Life isnt that easy..oh and i have a big surprise for you." I take my large knife and stab her multiple times. I watch her body fall to the floor slowly gasping for air as she stares at my blue eyes.Her hand moves to my white shirt,leaving a blood stain on it. I stab her one last time.

***********************************************

"Sorry class for being late now let's all turn to page 22."

The entire class stares at me suddenly confused at seeing her here since i've missed a few weeks. From the corner of my eye i see Kim staring at me with the same expression but her eyes quickly brighten up. I button my suit up as fast as it can so no one sees the blood.

"Mister Napier."

"You havent been her for a week."

"Yeah what happened."

"Come on tell us what happened."

"SHUT UP!"

The class quiets down and I slam my fists against the desk making a fee kids jump up from their seats, "I am sick of always explaining on the things I do no one gives a shit about me and I can't live like this anymore. I've been hiding a few secrets from all of you mostly to someone I've developed feelings to...You might already know who I am and i just wanna say that i'm sorry for not telling you this earlier and I wish i treated you better. This place is a filthy god damn horror show and theres nothing else we can do to fix this world."

Suddenly the door flew opened and more than three cops came in holding their guns up, "Hands in the air don't move! Jack Napier you are under arrest for the death of Thomas and Martha Wayne."

******************************************

Kim's POV

"Is he okay?"

The lady nods her head glancing over the small window to see Jack. Two tall men dressed in white both stand by the door, "You have 10 minutes."

Once they open the door I enter a room full of white furniture,the walls the same color.Slowly i make my way down to the table and look up to see Jack wearing a white straight jacket.His blue eyes look to my brown ones and I try my best to not cry."

"Do you mean what you said?"

"I mean to say a lot of things,Kim..are you doubting me?" He asks,tilting his head to the left.

"Jack..ever since I saw you enter that classroom I fell head over heels in love with you even though its wrong to fall in love with a teacher. These days that i spent with you felt like forever and im thankful for how you made me feel..Jack Napier no matter what happens to you i'll follow you."

I leaned towards Jack and placed a kiss on his lips.

PART 5 WILL BE THE LAST ONE.IT'LL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS.THANK YOU FOR READING