Follow You

I took a seat by the end and tried to relax a bit and forget what just happened. I groaned and rested my head on top of the table,just a few seconds later the door opened and I saw Deadshot,Diablo and the rest enter the bar.guess they also agreed on having a drink. I decided to look to my other side not wanting to make eye contact and start a conversation with neither of them. That's when I heard a growl on the back so I peeked and saw Killer Croc resting.

"What happened back there? Why did you freak out like that?"

I glared at Deadshot and scoffed.

"Why do you care?! Nothing's gonna change anyway!"

Suddenly he collided his fist with the table making me jump up.He returned the glare but I can see her was fighting a few tears. "Look lady I don't know what the fuck you did.but we've all done some thing's we regret doing and we can change a few things but if you continue beating yourself you'll fail in life. I have a daughter back home and I guess this person you care about is dear to you too."

My mouth fell open and I couldn't say anything that's when I started to cry. I must seem so weak to be crying in front of other's prisoners who are the baddest guys. "Of course non of us knew why we came here but back then Rick and I were best friends.we used to hang out like any normal people would then we had a huge fight and i'm here because of him. The woman who is up there and is trying to destroy the world is my sister June...we used to also be close but thing's changed...I just realized she hid all of this to protect me,I really miss her."

Nobody spoke and were deep in their thoughts,until Harley spoke. "...Okay...who wants a drink."

Each of them began to say what they wanted. I just sat there deep in my thoughts.How the hell am I supposed to bring June back when Enchantress is taking over her body and she is very powerful.

"How about you Kim?"

I raised my head looking at her,

"Anything just make sure it's strong."

Harley nodded smiling to herself.She took out a small glass and poured the drink,She handed it to me and i'm pretty sure it's vodka. Eh whatever. In a second i drank it. Deadshot had a shot,Digger his cans of beers and I have no idea where he got all of those cans,Croc..well I don't know what he got but Diablo just got water.

"Here's to honor among thieves."

Floyd said raising his drink. I did the same.

"Not a thief."

" Oh, not a thief. But we almost pulled it off despite what everybody thought. Worst part of it is they're going to blame us for the whole thing. They can't have people knowing the truth. We're the patsies; the cover up. Don't forget, we're the bad guys."

We all nodded our heads and a few minutes later Diablo started telling a part of his story. He lived happily with his wife and two kids,then his wife was going to take his kids away from them and he...killed them. He burned down the house out of anger. I've never been in a relationship and I may not have kids but they didnt deserve to die. I sniffed and continued to drink.

"And the kids?

"...He killed them. Didn't you?" Harley turns to look at Diablo and gets angry. " Own that shit. Own it! What'd you think was gonna happen? Huh?"

"Hey, Harley. Come on."

" What, you were just thinking you can have a happy family and coach little leagues, and make car payments? Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don't get normal!"

"Harley is right! We aren't normal and we will never be happy-"

"Why is it always a knife fight every single time you two open your mouths? You know, outside you both amazing. But inside, you're ugly." 

I shake my head and start to laugh "We all are. We all are!" Harley shouts she looked back at Croc. "Except for him. He's ugly on the outside, too." 

" Not me, shorty. I'm beautiful."

"Yeah, you are."

The door opened again and Rick came inside we all looked at him with a disgusted face. "We don't want you here." I said. He face me but didnt say anything. He took out a few letters and gave them to Floyd. Letters from his daughter. Rick stood next to me and spoke up.

"Kim...L-look i wanna apologize for how I've been treating you and about your sister i tried my best but failed to save her. If you want to we can save her together." He smiled at me. a real smile. I nodded my head and punched his shoulder.

"Alright man let's go and get my sister back."

"You're all free to go." Rick smashed the device. Now out heads won't explode! I looked to my left and saw Digger running out the doors. What the fuck?! He just walked away like nothing...

"Let's get this done alright?! Let's kick that witches ass." Deadshot said to Rick. We all agreed to finish our mission. "Let's go then!" Harley started to walk out the doors until I stopped her. 

"What happen?" I let go of her shoulder and made eye contact with her. I nervously rubbed my arm and spoke up. "Look i-i wanna apologize too about what happened back there with the Joker. I'm sorry by the way he treats you and I swear i was gonna catch you too-"

"Don't worry bout it Kim! I'm alive arent I?! Now let's go." She grinned and took my arm leading us outside. I'm coming for you June!