Control

I continued making my way down the empty but totally wrecked streets trying to look for Harley and ignoring the fact that Joker died. I just want all of this to be over. The rain didn't stop and i'm sure that by the end of the day i'll have a huge cold. I hugged myself trying to at least feel a bit of warmth,I started to shiver and just when I was about to call out Harley's name. I saw her up ahead looking down to her lap and she threw something she had in hand.

"Harley."

I approached to her and gave her a small smile,showing a bit of sympathy for her also. She glanced at me and smiled back,just when we heard footsteps approaching we both looked up and smiled at our squad.

"Hiya guys!"Harley smiled at them.

I've never felt this happy in seeing others that I barely just know...but I kinda consider these criminals as my family. "You're both okay...Look i'm sorry I shot you." Deadshot said,referring to earlier.

"Oh...I...kinda forgot you shot me..."

I gently touched my wound and winced again.How many fucking times am I gonna get hurt?. "That's okay." I reply.

Deadshot helped Harley get down the car and I looked back at Rick who almost looked like he was worried. "We're glad you're alive Kim." I look back at Digger and Croc who growls. "Thanks."

"We better keep on moving."

Rick orders looking at each of us. We all looked up at the sky and heard thunder,it's raining even worse. "...I could really use a hug right now..." I hug myself and look at Deadshot and stretch my hands looking at him hopefully. He frowns and walks away.

"Moone o tsudzukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Katana says walking past me,clinging onto her weapon. I smile,knowing she kinda cares for me. Diablo tossed me my bow and arrows which I forgot about. I watch Harley looking at her bat and smiling. Maybe she should've stayed with Joker after all but he likes to push her around and hit her something he hasn't done with me.

******************************

We started walking when we passed by another helicopter where apparently Amanda crashed but no one was there. "Maybe she's dead...alright let's go home." I grin and start to walk away.

"No." 

Rick grabs the back of my of my shirt holding me in place. "They got her." "So now we have to save the bitch." Rick glares back at the person who said it but still nodded his head.

"Let's go."

Rick started leading the way and Floyd stayed behind. We all got startled when something passed right at us and hit hard on the window of a car. "What's all this about?"

Deadshot passed right next to me looking at Rick very angrily. "Why don't you tell us hmm. Tell us why we are really here!" Rick sighed out loud and knew he wasn't escaping this one. I walk a bit closer now interested in hearing his part of the story.

Rick began to tell us what really happened and he tried covering it up wi this bullshit terrorist story. Then when he mentioned the name June I started to freak out. "You fucking asshole!" I pushed Rick back as hard as I could and started to release all of my anger on him.

"So you're saying that my sister has been possessed by an ancient witch who may or may not conquer the whole world? You are a selfless son of a bitch Flag."

"Que hijo de puta este hombro ya se jodio. Dale su merecido Moone." Diablo says despite him not being the one to fight. 

"So that's why she was so distanced by me back then. She knew what she did and hid it from me. I've always loved my sister and I feel like you made us hate each other and you took her away from me,well fuck you Rick. I don't even know why we were friends back then..." I whispered the last part and started to cry even more.

I looked at the rest of my team but couldn't say a single word. I held onto my bow and started entering a bar that was a few steps away from us. I really need a drink. I swear i'll get you back June,I don't care if i die I just want you safe and sound....

To be continued......

Whooo!!!another chapter has been published!!!! I don't know how to thank all of you for voting and reading my story it's reached  13.4k and it has 433 votes!!! That's so crazy! You have no idea how happy it makes me feel when I know how much people love my story by either voting of commenting this by far has been the best highest book that people have read from me.

So thank you everybody so much!! By the way how is the story going? Good? Bad? What do you think might happen? Let me know! I also wanted to say that i'll most likely post this book again but in spanish I don't know you should all let me know :)