Mad As A Hatter

"Thanks you guys."

My smile faded when Deadshot came up with Rick behind him with a woman.No way! Is that Amanda Waller?. We all stared at them,I sat still and looked at the others surrounding her. "So..she's the one responsible for this freak show." "Cause of we're at danger." Rick never told us that we had to come for her.

"She'll just get us killed."

"This whole thing is messed up. Why did you even chose us for this?'

I asked her. I got to my feet and stood next to Harley.

Amanda just stared at all of us,giving me the creeps,this woman is seriously going to kill us.

"What will happen next? We get thrown in jail again?"

"I'm not going back." Harley says.

"Neither am I. We've all hate being locked up like animals."

Amanda started to tell us that we'll still make it back to jail but with a few years ahead to get out.

"I say we all just walk out of here and be free. Whataya say Moone?"

"I agree,let's just get the fuck out."

I say agreeing to get the fuck out with Digger.

Amanda held up a device and remembered us of the bomb implanted in our necks

"You two don't want to lose your heads do you?"

She mocks. I give her a nasty glare as she walks away from us,

"What a bitch." I mutter.

We all watch her walk away,nobody talking.

"I like her."

Croc says,We all stare at him like he's insane.

*********************************

"So..what even got you in getting in jail?"

Digger asks meanwhile we follow Amanda up in the roof.

"Yeah. I also wanna know."

Diablo joins my side and smiles a little.

I sigh knowing that there's no escaping out of this,besides I trust them and they deserve to know how I got into this freak show. "Okay. I started stealing and killing people from a young age and one night I was slowly dying cause I man stabbed me...The next day...I woke up in a small room and the person who saved me was the Joker."

"Joker? As in Harley's Joker?"

I nod my head slowly at them. "Yup. Before he was Harley's Joker...he was mine."

"So you also have a things for clown guys then?"

Digger tried to lighten up the mood. I shake my head,smiling.

"Yeah. We both used to do a lot together...Once I got caught i thought he was going to go back for me,but that never happened. I think he preferred Harley over me cause she is insane like him i'm not,"

I whispered the last part and someone wrapped their arms around me.

"Don't worry doll face! You still have a chance with me!"

I blushed and tried pushing away Digger.

"N-no..I-im not ready to be in a relationship!"

He continued squishing me and Diablo just chuckled.

"Amigo.You're gonna squeeze her to death."

"Enough!"

Rick shouted back at us,glaring at the three of us. We stopped and looked at Rick and Amanda as they all stared at the helicopter in front of us,but they weren't responding. Suddenly they started to fire at us and we all hid. "What the fuck is happening?!"

Harley exchanged a look with Deadshot and started to stand up. That's when I realized who it was she was going to. My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster once again. Joker. He's back. I stared in awe and I also started to stand up.

"Kim.don't!"

Digger held onto my arm and Diablo gave me a look also. I stared back at them and frowned. "I'm s-sorry." I escaped from his grip and full stood up. Joker looked down and we both stared at each other for a few seconds, "What's happening?" I looked to my left and saw one of Rick's team trying to activate the bomb on Harley.

"Moone!"

Rick shouted at me but I ignored. I was so happy but angry at seeing my Joker again. Joker stared down at Harley and kicked down a rope. Oh no she isn't. Harley started to run and jumped successfully grabbing hold of it,"Harley! Moone!"

I dropped my bow and started to run before Joker and Harley could escape. I stretched my arms and grabbed the rope holding it tight. My started to breath faster and I held onto the rope for dear life not trying to look down. I raised my head up and stared up at Harley who just looked up. I slightly turned my head and before I react,I felt a sharp pain and then I started to fall.

To be continued.....

Hey guys!! I hope you all loved this chapter. I wanna apologize cause it's kinda short and I wanted to let you all know that I won't be here for like a week. Cause i'm taking care of my cousins cause their mother is traveling and they'll be alone...so yeah...Oh and one more thing!! Thank you all so much once again for all of the reads i've gotten with this story :D