Not Afraid

I want to apologize to all of my reader who have read this book and commented about when I would update and never did,at first i forgot about this book and slowly began to lose interest till yesterday I decided to write the final chapter. It might not be the best chapter you all expected but I wrote it and it was hard to try and pick an ending. Please remember to write nice comments,be nice to each other and I hope you all enjoyed this book as I did,thank you for reading!

"Kim..Hey Kim!!"

I heard someone shout my name,slowly I looked at Jack and the image of him began to fade,when I opened my eyes once more I found myself once again in the battlefield against the enchantress.

"He married me." Harley and I both looked at each other and we glared at one another.

"He's playing with our minds!" Diablo shouted.

"I don't care I wanna go back!" Harley demanded.

I looked back at my team and saw everyone but Diablo and myself fine without thinking of what the enchantress showed to us,what she offered. If i had just one wish it would be to return to the Joker's arms..to Jack's arms but I can't..we have one mission and I plan on stopping it.

"Everyone! Don't let that witch into your minds,like Diablo said she's playing with us,we have one mission people and we have to finish it! Amanda Waller forced us to become a team,we might hate each other.." I looked at Harley then at Rick.

"But we're a team..I learned what friendship is about with a bunch of criminals and honestly you're all the family I have left,so I say we kick that witch's ass..or i'll end this on my own." I shouted through out the rain.

I walked up the Enchantress and looked behind me and saw Diablo by my side,Deadshot,Rick,Captain Boomerang,Katana and Harley. "We won't let you defeat us." Diablo angrily shouted at her.

I got my bow and arrow out and began to shoot up ahead to try and stop the disaster she was doing while causing an explosion,Dead shot began to shoot her too,Katana ran towards her and tried to cut her off,Diablo turned into what seemed like a demon and began to fight with the other creature Enchantress made.

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground and I saw up and met the Enchantress's yellow eyes, "June! I know you are in there!!" I shouted at her.

I signalized the rest to not shoot her,The Enchantress stared at me confused for a second till she spoke, "Sister?"

I smiled and nodded my head, "June!" I cried out, "I'm here! Fight I know you can."

The Enchantress laughed out loud and glared down at me, "June can't hear you now." She said running a finger down to my cheek and held my neck tight which is gonna leave me a bruise.

"Kim!"

Deadshot began to shoot at her and everyone began to fight The Enchantress growled and was about to scratch my face till I placed my arm out and hissed when blood began to pour out of my deep wound.

I saw everyone fighting and heard an explosion,i looked back and saw that Diablo was gone..I couldn't say goodbye to him one last time. The Enchantress became angry and was about to kill us all till she offered us the vision she showed to us one last time.

Slowly I walked up the the Enchantress and she stared at me, "Have you made a decision? You'll finally be with the joker and live that happy life you always wanted." She spoke.

"I thought i was gonna be happy with my sister by my side..now i know i was always wrong."

"Don't do this!" Deadshot and Boomerang shouted at me as I looked back at them and closed my eyes a couple of times cause of the heavy rain.