Mirrors Part II

"Mister J? I like that,well Kim i do hope we become good friends."

Just like that I made a friend. He's a teacher. Many people say that students and teachers aren't supposed to be friend but fuck that he saved me from those kids what I felt back there wasn't just a stupid crush. No. It's something more than that and I'm sure he felt that connection too. Since our eyes met we knew we were made for each other. It's been about a month and a half since we met and everyday I learn knew things about him but he's still holding back something,about his past. Something has been bothering him ever since an incident happened here in Gotham last week and I want to know what's up.

"How can we distinguish between illusion and reality?"

Science sucks only reason i'm taking it is cause of Jack of course I pay attention most of the time but my grades aren't getting any better I still have a C- and my parent's want me to achieve something great and always get A's like my sister. They need to learn that no one in this filthy world is perfect. My life was a disaster I know this may sound stupid but since Jack entered my life everything has been perfect. I still have these scars though they'll always be there on my wrists remembering who I was,i was weaker,depressed,lonely,sad but not anymore.

Month and a half huh who would've thought that Jack and I were to be friends.student and teacher. He's been helping me after school with my other classes and after that we go and eat lunch. He invites me to his house and he helps me study and no we don't do nothing else besides study. I've been going to therapy every week my mom thought that it'll make me feel better and through some of her friends I met a nice young lady with long blonde hair and glasses. I even got access to Arkham and trust me you don't wanna end up in there.

"Kim."

Lifting my head up I met with Jack's eyes next there wandered to the rest of the class who were leaving. I was so into my thoughts I didn't paid attention again. I groaned and hid my face with my hands.

"I'm sorry Mister J. I'm a horrible student it won't happen again."

Footsteps began to come closer and he softly grabbed my hands and placed them down so he could see my face. He smiled but it seemed more of a forceful smile.

"Alight i'll let this one slid. Now how about we go and have some lunch and listen to some of your music."

"Wanna listen to some Nirvana?" I ask him with a slight smirk on my face,

"Hell yeah."

I swear Jack is the most caring,kind and by far the awesomest teacher I've ever met. I hope he'll be here next year and the next when I graduate and maybe we'll I don't know start a new life together. I grabbed my backpack and started making my way outside the class with Jack by my side. We kept on talking until we reached the cafeteria we grabbed our food and sat down by an empty table. Jack started a conversation like always and I began to panic when I saw people whispering to each other and looking at us.

I tried my best to eat but the stares were getting me really nervous. I began to tap my foot and claw at the table that's when I grabbed his hand from stoping him to take another bite out of his steak."C-can we leave?"

Confused her raised an eyebrow and spoke up, "Why? Don't you like your food?"

I quickly shook my head and frowned. "No..."

I stared down at my knees and a second later i saw Jack looking at a group of teena snickering and laughing at us. "Oh..I understand...come one let's go."

He dished his tray and I did the same and we made it to his office. Here i'll feel a lot better. He locked the door behind him and sat down on his desk he opened a cabinet and placed a ton of junk food on top of his books that were resting on his desk.

"Eat up kiddo. This is way better than that crappy cafeteria school."

I grabbed a bag of chips and began to eat them like i've never eaten before. "Wait I thought you liked the steak." I asked when I finished chewing. "I'm just a good liar." He smirked and sat down and placed his feet up the desk and we began to listen to Heart Shaped Box.

"You know my parents met at a Nirvana concert."

"You kidding?"

"No i'm not. They even had the honor to meet Kurt Cobain."

"That's fucking awesome."

Jack looked a me with a stern look by my vocabulary but smiled and said that he didnt mind me cussing. Everyone does it anyway he said. I haven't even noticed his attire he looks really..hot. black dress pants,shiny black shoes and a few buttons to his white shirt undone. This is so wrong looking at your teacher like this."Mister J?"

"What's wrong Kim."

"I-i have a question.What would you do if a loved one turned out to be crazy and there's no way to bring their old self back. Does that mean that i'd have to let that loved one go for good?"

Jack stared at my eyes and took a minute to respond to that question. "Like they say if you love someone you should let them go...it might be hard but it's the right thing to do. Hey,how about when you finish your classes we go to the mall or something."

Nodding my head I accepted his offer in taking me to the mall and knowing how he is he might buy me a few things but He doesn't need to do that for me being my friend is enough for me.

Lunch ended rather quickly and how onto Math the worst subject there is I was quietly answering the questions that were asked on the quiz when I felt someone throwing balls of paper a me. I flinched but ignored it and continued to write down. I looked down to my sheet and gave it to the teacher and walked out the classroom ready to meet with Jack outside.

***************************************************

I was walking down the halls when someone pushed me against the lockers and I saw that it was the same kids but with their 'new leader' snce the last one left town. They offered that place to the famous cheerleader Gwen. Gwen is the same as any other stuck up cheerleading leader trying to bang any guy at school and being a selfish bitch. "You were ignoring us back there. What should we do with you."

The other two guys grabbed both my arms and she began to punch,kick and pull my hair. The guys did the same and I couldn't do anything about it. I laid there on the floor with blood coming out of my nose and the bruises will be visible later on my stomach and arms. Before anyone could see me I ran to the nearest bathroom and cleaned myself up,I grabbed my hoodie placed it on and placed my hood up and walked out trying to avoid anyone else.

Tightly grabbing onto my bag I began to walk faster outside of school,I was nearing close to my house when a car honked and I heard Jack asking me why I didnt wait for him. I chose to ignore him and continue to walk that's when he stopped the car parked it by the sidewalk and ran up to me and grabbed both of my shoulders and tuen me to look at him.

"Kim! I was so worried about you! Why didnt you wait for me huh?"

He pulled away and saw that I was trying to avoid eyes with him.slowly he pulled my hood down and I saw him all sad and worried about me,he pulled me into a tight hug and rested his head on my shoulder not letting go of me. I began to cry and hugged him back.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again Kim..i promise.."

I only hugged him tighter and knew he was going to be there for me and he will always be there by my side no matter what..that's until things started to change....

Hey everyone i'm back again!! I wanna apologize for the delay of not updating it's my own fault cause i was so distracted and focused on trying to watch/finish a couple of tv shows and still thinking about the few chapters of the story. Remember the story is going to end real soon and I wont continue it later on until a sequel is done to the movie. I decided to change these flashback chapter to 4 parts just so you see a bit more about the two characters. Please remember to comment and vote on this story for more of it!!!!!