Chapter 1: The Hidden Leaf

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS.
Warning: This story may be graphic at some points.

Y/n Pov 3 years old
( In A Dream )
Where am I? Why? Why did this have to happen to me? WHY?!?!?!?
(Out Of Dream) 5 years old
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Where am I?
Flashback
"This is all your fault!" My mother screamed as she cut her wrist from end to end.
Reality
"Oh right." I get up and notice that my face was covered in a black sort of liquid. I was crying. I notice that I am also in a forest. I start to walk forwards. As I keep walking I find a large gate. I could sense the hokages chakra. I transport ( Idk what that Jutsu is called so oh well ) over to his building. Then he notices me.
Hokage Pov
I have been doing my paperwork for a while now frustrated due to the fact that Naruto has been misbehaving... again.😑 Then all of a sudden, a girl with the cutest smile is standing in front of me. "AGGGJHG..." I fall down. "Sorry..." She rubs her neck. "May I ask who you are?" I ask. "Oh! My bad, the names y/n!" She responds. I blush to her cuteness. (I know it's weird that an old man and a 3 year old girl but deal with it) "And your last name?" I ask. "I don't remember..." She says, still smiling. Due to her memory I can tell she is not from this village. "What's all that black liquid on your face?" She does a closed eye smile and responds with, " I fell in a dirty puddle on the way here" How could she do a Jutsu like that at her age? As all these questions flutter my mind I notice that I'm staring so I ask her, "What brings you here and where did you come from?"
Y/n Pov
"What brings you here and where did you come from?" He ask. I wondered that to. The only thing I remember is my birth giver killing herself due to my existence. But why didn't she kill me instead? "To start off, I don't know where I came from. The only thing I remember is my mother killing herself due to me. And I woke up in a forest. Then I am here. I was wondering if you could let me live in this village. I have no home."
Hokages Pov
"...I have no home." That phrase hit me like a brick. How can she say all this and not shed a tear? I gave a gentle smile. "Of course you can stay here." I told her. "Her smile brightened like the sun. "Thank you!" She says. I give her a key to a house (I'm a lazy writer okay)and some money to get her started. She takes it gladly. "Tomorrow you will be going into an academy to train to be a ninja." Due to her first impression I'm sure she will pass with flying colors. "Thank you again." She smiles a calm smile. She starts walking to the door but before she can walk out of it I stop her. "You know, it's alright to cry." I tell her. She stops and turns to face me. "Nah! Crying a for losers!" She says with an even bigger smile then walks out. "Yup she will fit right in..."
Y/n Pov
* Time Skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning supplies •_• *
I take off my shoes and lay in bed. I wonder what the people are like in this village.
Flashback
"Your useless"
"Ugly"
"Pathetic"
"Nothing"
Reality
I widen my eyes. What was that? I guess I was bullied back then hu. I start to cry. It hurts knowing nothing. I cry until I fall asleep.