Chapter 12: Practice

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK BELOW
www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hSPpE5uBdWM1wwJZd71CA

3rd Person Pov.
You woke up in a white room not knowing your surroundings. You felt a presence reach to touch your head, but before you let that happen. You instantly opened your eyes and grabbed the hand with a huge strength. "Wooah y/n chill out! It's me Naruto." Said a familiar voice. "Naru-to?" You said still a bit out of it. "Y/n you really are amazing! You even smile in your sleep!" Said Naruto. "Argh can you let go of my hand please?" Naruto said with a blush. "Oh sorry." You said sitting up from your bed. "Hey lay back down you need your rest. You don't have to smile either right now." Said a low voice. "Oh Sasuke. I'm okay, really!" You said with a smile. "Where's Kakashi?" You asked, remembering the events that happened. "He's in the other room." Sauske said simply. You got up and walked over to Kakashi's room next door. "Kakashi your sharingan is great and all but if it wastes your chakra so fast, you shouldn't use it." You heard Sakuras voice as you walk in. "Sorry." You heard Kakashi sensei say. "How you feeling Kakashi?" You asked in a sunny tone. "Oh y/n, I'm starting to come around, how bout you?" He says with a smile. "I'm great. I'm sorry about your wounds. Here let me help you!" You said sitting down next to his mat bed. "Y/n there really is no need for tha-" Please" You interrupt him. "It's the best I could do for not fighting.." You said with a mumble. Kakashi relaxed and let you do your thing. You placed your hands on his ribs and a black light with rainbows started to glow. "What is this?" Kakashi asked. He knew it wasn't regular chakra. No. It was something else. "There you go! Sorry I could only do so little." You said. "Y/n You did great! My ribs feel amazing!" Kakashi said sitting up. "Calm down Kakashi, your leg is still injured." Sakura said. "Now." You spoke. "To talk about what happened."
You continued. "Yea about that Kakashi, who was that boy?" Naruto asked. "He's from the elite tracking unit at the village hidden in the mist. Those mask are only worn by the most elite shinobi." (Srry idk if I spelled that right)
With Zabuza
"First I'll take off his bandages and drain his blood." The boy said. But before he can touch Zabuza, Zabuza grabs his hand and says, "That's enough." Zabuza gets up. "You're finally awake!" The boy said. "Would you take of that stupid mask." Zabuza said taking needles out from his neck. "It was the only way I could trick them, tho I don't think I tricked all of them." The boy said revealing his face. "That Girl..." Zabuza said with a blush on his face.
Back with you
*Time skip after you figure out that Zabuza isn't really dead*
"So he'll be coming back.." Sakura said sad and scared. "Yes! AHAHAHHA" You laughed. Naruto just sat with a smile and chuckled. "What is wrong with you two?!" Yelled Sasuke And Sakura. "They're actually pleased to hear Zabuza is alive." Kakashi said. "He hurt Kakashi and my friends once. I won't let it happen again." You said with a huge smile. "Sensei, wouldn't you need us to prepare for our next fight with Zabuza? How can we do that if your leg is still injured?" Sakura said glaring at you. "What?" You asked. "If you cured his ribs why can't you cure his leg?" She shouted at you. You sat there with a smile but yet you felt guilty. "It's beyond my abilities at the moment Sakura, you know I-" Who cares if you got hurt we need Kakashi!" Sakura interrupted. "Enough!" Kakashi yelled. "Just because my leg is injured doesn't mean I can't still train you." He said with a giggle. "A little training isn't going to help us defeat Zabuza! Even you used you sharingan and you still couldn't defeat him." Sakura explained. "Sakura. We were able to defeat him this time because you guys helped me. You have all grown! Naruto, y/n!" Kakashi said. You and Naruto looked at Kakashi. "You guys have grown the most." He said with a smile/blush. You stayed silent. Naruto on the other hand.. "So you've noticed! Just wait things are gonna get better Kakashi sensei believe it!" He said. "I don't believe it and nothing's going to be good!" Yelled a mysterious childish voice from the door. "Huh?" Team 7 turned around and spotted a little boy. "Who are you?" Yelled Naruto. "Inari where have you been?" Said the bridge builder. "Welcome back grandpa!" He Yelled hugging the old man. "Inari That was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and lead him here safely" Said the boys mother (srry don't know her name) "It's okay it's okay I'm rude to them to." Said the boys grandfather. The boy just stared at the four ninja. "Mom don't you see, these people are gonna die! Garu and his men will come find them and wipe them out!" He Yelled. "What did you say brat? Listen up you know what a super ninja is? Well that's me and I'm better. I'm gonna become hokage and this Garu you speak of is no match for a hero like me!" Naruto Yelled. "Ha. There's no such thing as a hero. You're just full of stupid ideas!" Yelled the boy called Inari. There was a short silence until Naruto spoke up. "What did you say!" He said charging at the boy before Sakura stopped him. "If you wanna stay alive you should go back where you came from." Inari said walking out. "Inari wait where are you going?" His grandpa asked. "To look out at the ocean, I wanna be alone." Inari said with no emotion. "Sorry about that." Said the bridge builder.
Later Naruto walked up to Inaris room. Who does that brat think he is? I'm gonna show him who's boss! Naruto thought. Naruto looked into Inaris room only to find him crying. "No daddy!" Inari was looking at a picture of his father. Naruto turned around and thought it was best to let him be.
*Timeskip To Training*
"Alright!" Stated Kakashi. "Your training begins now! So first what you need to understand is the development of chakra in your body and how to control it." Kakashi continued. "Waa? What's this katchra you speak of?" Asked Naruto. "Ugh I'll let Sakura explain." Kakashi said pointing at Sakura. "Naruto first of all it's pronounced Chakra and it's basically all the energy you put into jutsus that's found on the inner parts of your body. There are different types of chakra, (explains all 7 or so chakras) Tho only has 1 or 2 chakras been opened on even the most elite of shinobis." Explained Sakura (I know I can't spell but deal with it) "Accually," y/n spoke up. "There has been rumored of a person who has opened up all 7 chakras. But people fear this person. So I heard that the most elite shinobi are hunting the person down." You said with a smile yet again. "Where did you hear that?" Asked duckske. "Oh! Well I heard these 2 ladies talking at the market... but What I don't understand is.. why are people so afraid. This person hasn't done anything to harm them. Of course, it's most likely not true!" Said the h/c girl snapping out of her trance. "Okay? But haven't we already mastered our chakra? I mean we use our Justus all the time!" Said Naruto. "No. You haven't mastered your chakra at all! You need to learn how to balance your chakra." Stated Kakashi once more. "Alright so What we doin?" Asked Naruto. "Simple. All you have to do, is climb that tree" said Kakashi. "That's it? Wow this is gonna be easier than I thought!" Naruto said walking toward the tree. "Without your hands." Kakashi said. "Whhhhaat? How are we supposed to do that?" Asked Sakura. "You focus your chakra to your feet making sure not to use to much or to little of your chakra. Then.." Kakashi walks up the tree. "Combine that chakra with the chakra energy from the tree, making sure they both stay balanced." Kakashi said standing on top of a tree trunk. "Cool!" Sakura said. Kakashi's foot slipped as he started to come down. "Kakashi!" Sakura Yelled. Then she noticed he was hanging upside down. "Now it's your turn, y/n why don't you give it a try?" Asked Kakashi. "Well okay but I'm still aching." You said. "Just do it already!" Nagged Sakura. "Okay so-"Whatever I'll do it!" Sakura ran up the tree as she pushed you aside, all while saying, "That was eas-" Suddenly Sakuras foot jabbed into the tree causing her to fall. Kakashi tripped a bit trying to get to her until she felt a warm figure catch her by her foot causing her to be upside down. There stood y/n hanging upside down with Sakuras foot in her hand. "Hey you're right Sakura this is easy!" You laughed. "Let go of me!!" Yelled Sakura embarrassed. "But Saku-"I said let go!" She said falling. "See what you did! You're such a screw up! No wonder your mom didn't want you!" Yelled Sakura. Silence filled the team. "Listen Sakura." You started looking down. "I don't know what I did for you to hate me so much but" you rose your voice. "I'm sorry & you're right about my mom but.. that never gives you the right to talk to me like that." You said calming your voice looking at her with a smile. "Whatever." Sakura said looking down with a frown.
*Timeskip*
As time went on Sakura was the second to climb the tree. Now all that was left was Sasuke & Naruto. As they left tons of scratch marks on the tree, you just watched from a distance on the tree looking at the view. "I'm sorry mom." You said looking up at the sky. Suddenly a vision blurred your mind.
Flashback
Blood. That's all I saw. Was blood. The smell and the stains on my clothes. I had just woken up from darkness. Then I looked forward. And there stood my father. Dead. My mother weeping in front of him, facing you. "I told you, you killed him."
End Flashback
So... You thought, "I really did kill him." You said putting your hand up to reach for the sun. "H-hey y/n." You heard a familiar voice. "Hey Naruto! You said waving down below at Naruto. "Can I -ask You something?" He said with a blush. "Sure!" you said jumping down the tree. "Well, I w-was wondering what your secret was to balance chakra." Naruto asked shyly. "Well.. the way I think of it, I don't think of something I hate or like. But it's more like something I want to protect. Something I care about deeply." You Stated with a smile. "What do you want to protect?" Naruto asked curiously. "Well you and the others of course! After all we are best friends!" You said with a smile. Naruto blushes at your statement and hugs you. "Thank you y/n!" He said. During this situation Sasuke saw you getting hugged by Naruto. Wondering if he had confessed of some sorts after Naruto Left, he started heading his way. "So.. What did she tell you?" Sasuke asked as Naruto reached for a bit of a higher mark than last time. "Hu? Ooooh I see. You're jealous aren't you!" Yelled Naruto mockingly. "Whatever I'll ask her myself." Sasuke said walking towards you. "Achem" Sasuke cleared his throat. "Hm?" You said turning around. "Oh hi Sasuke! Watsuuup?" You asked. "Well I was wondering what you and Naruto were talking about.. he seems to be getting better at the chakra thing, so I'm wondering what advice you gave him. Unless he told you something else..." Sasuke asked, still wondering if Naruto confessed. "Ooh so you wanna be in on Our secrets huh? Well srry Mr but there's a price to be paid hehe." You said jokingly but nice so he knew you were joking. "And just What May that price be?" Sasuke ask towering over her. "Tell me You like me!" You yelped innocently. Sasuke blushes at the words that came out your beautiful lips. "W-what the-e, no w-ay" said Sasuke digging his face in his clothes to hide his blush. "What? But I thought you did like me? Aren't we friends?" You said with a sad and innocent smile. "Well yea but that's not what that me-ans." Sasuke said stuttering. "But I do like you and my team, including Sakura, but it's just you and Sakura who don't show it, but wait what do you say it means?" You say tilting your head. "Well when a perso- never mind.." he stopped. Silence for a short while. "Whatever........I like you." Sasuke said silently. There was a short pause until. "Ahehehehe ^_^" A small laugh was heard from you. Was that so hard you said. How can she laugh so beautifully? Sasuke thought. She's so innocent. "Well if you really want to know what Naruto and I were talking about, I just told him (insert what you told Naruto here)" You finished. "Oh so he didn't confe- never mind. Thanks." He started to walk away. Sasuke is weird you thought. I like it!
Sasuke and Narutos Thoughts
Think about something I want to protect huh? Well then.. y/n I will protect you!
*Tiny Timeskip*
Naruto and Sasuke both made it up the tree. They were both late for dinner so you went to go out looking for both of them. But before you walk out the door, you see Sasuke and Naruto enter. With Narutos arm around Sasukes body. "See Sasuke you like Naruto!" You Yelled. "WHAAAAT?!? MY SASUKE WOULD NEVER BE LIKE THAT!" Sakura Yelled. "Sasuke I didn't know you were gay?" Said Kakashi with a chuckle. Sasuke flushed with embarrassment and dropped Naruto. "I'm not!" He said walking towards you. "Dang it y/n!" He said grabbing you and sitting you down. "What?" You tilted your head.
*Timeskip To Morning*
1st Person Pov
I woke up to the sound of Naruto getting up. "Naruto?" I asked peeking out the door. "Oh sorry y/n! Did I wake you? I was just going to go out to train." He said. "Can I come?" I asked, not wanting to be alone. "Sure!" I got ready and I headed out.

HAHA HEY GUYS YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET IM GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY BUT IT WILL HELP ALOT AND UPDATE FASTER IF YOU GUYS TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ALSO CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL LINK IN BIO THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT 💛💓💛💛🤪