Chapter 7: Bells Pt. 1

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
Y/n Pov
In a nightmare
Ha! Your a pig! Discussing! To bad you can die! At least I can kill you a million times! Hahaha!
"AAAAAHHH" I wake up... I walk over to the washroom and wash the discussing tears off my face. I get into my clothes (chose any clothing from above, I suggest number two)
Then I eat some cereal with some cookies and milk. Not the best breakfast but that's all I have. I walk out my door and as I keep walking I noticed that is was about 7:00. I mean Kakashi sensei is always late anyways. As I walk I see Kakashi sensei. "Kakashi sensei!" I yell out.
3rd person Pov
Once Naruto woke up he noticed two figures coming his way. "Y/n!" Naruto and Sakura yelled out. Y/n gave them a tight hug. Then Naruto And Sakura noticed Kakashi behind her. Glaring at Naruto. Naruto let go of y/n. Then Sakura and Naruto started nagging. "Okay it's set for noon!" Said Kakshi, tampering with a clock. "Huh?" Said Naruto. "Your mission is simple. All you have to do is take one bell. For those who do will pass. And if you don't get a bell before noon... You fail and you will be sent back to the academy." Stated Kakshi. Y/n wasn't worried at all. She knew what she had to do. But will her team do it? "But sensei! There are only three bells and there's four of us!" State Sakura. "Correct. Meaning that one of you might have to go back to the academy. If you fail to get a bell you will also be going without lunch and watching me eat all of your bentos." I knew it... Thought y/n. So that's why he told us not to eat breakfast! Thought the rest of her team. "Alright. Once I say go be prepared. If your not prepared to kill me than you might as well go back to the academy now." Said Kakashi in a serious tone. At that point Naruto chaired at Kakashi. With great speed Kakashi stopped him. "I didn't say go yet. But you charged at me enough to kill me. So how do I say this. I'm accurately starting to like you three." Said Kakashi. "Three? But there's four of us..." Said Sasuke glaring at Kakashi. "Y-yes well... I already liked someone here but that's not important rn." Said Kakashi letting go of Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke were glaring at Kakashi while Sakura was glaring at y/n. "Ready, set, go!" Kakashi said. Once he did the whole team 7 scattered around.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I wasn't going to publish today, but then I thought of my fabu readers! So it's better this then nothing right! I will try to post tomorrow and if not, I'll post the next day... But until then, stay fabu!!!