Chapter 4: Visions Pt. 2

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
3rd person Pov With Naruto
As all the mothers were congratulating there sons and daughters for becoming a ninja, Naruto sat alone in his swing. Then y/n came out of the academy with her same smile. She noticed Naruto and as she went over to him, she noticed two older woman talking about him. Y/n knew what Naruto had inside him. She knew the first time she met him. She glared at the ladies. The two woman felt a strange danger from there backs they looked over to see we're it was coming from and notice a girl. But this wasn't a regular girl. You could tell by her eyes. A blood red. (Pic above)The two women ran away. Meanwhile y/n walked over to Naruto until she stood above him. Naruto looked up. "Hey y/n, don't worry about me, go have fun with your family!" Naruto said with a fake smile. "I don't have a family 😊" She said with an emoji smile. (LOL WAT?) "SoI thought we could go get ramen, what do you think?" Said y/n. "Yea! I'd love that!" Cha! Take that Sauske! Thought Naruto. Just then Mizuki came over. "Hey y/n, mind if I borrow Naruto for a moment?"
Y/n Pov Finally!
"Hey y/n, mind if I borrow Naruto for a moment?" I knew I shouldn't take Naruto of my sight. "No, I want to stay with Naruto." Just then Mizuki gave me a glare. "Y/n!" Someone called my name I'm sure it was Choji wanting to go eat with me but I looked over to make sure. When I looked back to were Naruto was, he was gone. And so was Mizuki. "Hey y/n!" Choji greeted. Behind him were all the other guys from my class. "Oh hey guys!" I said, trying not to look suspicious. "Y/n we all wanted to go to a restaurant with you separately but we will let you choose, who you want to go with." Said Shino. I thought for a moment. I have to help Naruto. So I tried to bug then off. "A restaurant? Why not ramen!"
Boys thoughts
This girl is the whole package! She even likes eating! (Srry about the cRiNg...) I was silent for a moment until Sauske came over and said.
"Yea sure. We'll all go." Thank you Sauske... Thought y/n.

Sorry that this is such a short chapter! I want to update today but I kinda forgot how the part where Mizuki an Iruka fight. So there will be a part 3 to this and that's it we are moving on. Please leave positive comments. I Will UPDATE TOMORROW.