Chapter 5: Visions Pt. 3

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
3rd person Pov
There was a knock at Irukas door. When he opened it, there stood Mizuki. "Iruka you must come quickly it's Naruto! He stole the sacred(Srry if I spelled that wrong) scroll!" Said Mizuki panicked. "You mean the sacred scroll of sealing?!?" Said a panicked Iruka.
*Timeskip* With Naruto
"Let's see... The first one is, multi shadow clone Jutsu..Not this again! It's my worst Justu!"
With Iruka
"Lord hokage this isn't just a prank!"
"If the scroll gets in the wrong hand it could destroy our ways of life."
Said some of the ninjas.
"Alright bring Naruto here at once!" Said lord hokage. There was someone in the shadows listening in.
As Iruka was looking for Naruto he finally found him practicing somewhere in the forest. "It's all over. Heheheheha." Said Iruka, trying to take his breath. "Caught me already not bad Sensei! I only had time to learn one technique!" Said Naruto. "Listen Iruka sensei! I'm going to show you this amazing Jutsu then you going to let me graduate then everything will be okay! That's how it works right? Anyone who makes a Justu from this scroll passes!" Said Naruto once again. Iruka looked confuzled (I Like that word XD) "Where'd you get that idea?!??" He said. Naruto responded with," Mizuki sensei told me about it believe it! He told me where to find the scroll! And this place!" At this point Iruka was starting to put the pieces together. Suddenly,"Look out!" Said Iruka as shurikken were fired towards Naruto. Iruka pushed him out of the way and took them himself. "I see you found our little hideaway." Said no other than Mizuki. "So that's the way it is huh? I should've known!" Said Iruka. "Naruto! Give me the scroll now!" Said Mizuki, completely ignoring Iruka. "Wait a minute? What's going on here?" Said Naruto, confused. As Iruka pulled out the shurriken that made contact with his body, he said, "Naruto! Don't let Mizuki get the scroll! It contains forbidden Jutsu, that can put this village in great danger! Mizuki used you to get the scroll for himself, for his own power!" Mizuki just stood there grinning. "I'll wipe that smile right off your face." Said a demonic voice in the bushes. No one heard. "Naruto, Iruka is just trying to scare you because he doesn't want you to have the scroll." Said Mizuki. "Stop lying Mizuki! Don't let him trick you Naruto!" Said Iruka getting frustrated. Mizuki just chuckled, "Oh I'll tell you who's really lying" "NO MIZUKI!" Said Iruka. Mizuki said, "They've been lying to you your whole life Naruto. Since the decre (I forgot what he said here) 12 years ago." Naruto asked, "What decre?"
"Everyone knows except you. Iruka is trying to hide it from you even now. He'll do anything to shut me up!" Responded Mizuki. "DONT TELL HIM ITS FORBIDDEN!" Yells Iruka. (Lol when someone trying to tell your crush you like them) "The truth is that no one can tell you that the nine tailed fox is inside YOU!" Said Mizuki. Naruto was shocked. "The fox spirit that killed and destroyed Irukas parent and our village has taken over your body! You are the nine tailed fox!" (Imma cut some parts out cuz this is long as the stairway to heaven...😂 back to the story)
"That's why you will never be accepted in this village! Even your beloved sensei hate your guts!" At this point Naruto couldn't take it. "DIE NARUTO!" Mizuki yells out as he throws a large shurriken at Naruto. "NARUTO GET DOWN!!!" Yells Iruka. But as Iruka lies on top of him he notices that the shurriken barley even got to him. As Naruto looked up he saw y/n facing Naruto with a smile, even with the shurriken going straight through her body. She started bleeding. But her blood wasn't normal blood. It was black blood. (CUZ BABY NOW WE GOT BLACK BLOOD!!) y/n looked back at Mizuki but her face changed, she still had a smile... But it gave Mizuki shivers down his spine. (Pic above) "y/n Iruka... Why?" Naruto asked. "Because we are the same." Said Iruka,"When I lost my parents no one cared... I did crazy things just like you. I know how you feel Naruto. You feel lonely and it hurts inside. And I could've been there for you more. I let you down I'm sorry." Mizuki chuckled "Don't make me laugh! Iruka always hated you! He was orphaned because the nine tailed fox killed his parents, and now that beast is inside you." Said Mizuki. Then y/n said, "Don't do it Naruto." Y/n said to him with a smile.(The shurriken is still impaled into you) Before Iruka could comprehend what you said, Naruto dashed away. "Naruto...Naruto!" Yelled Iruka. Y/n let a dark chakra come out her body as she took the shurriken out and healed her wounds with nothing but a strange chakra. Mizuki felt fear, and fled. You went over to Iruka and healed his wounds. All Iruka could do was stare and blush at your calm face. How can she smile at a time like this? She's to cute...what did you just think Iruka this is a crisis were dealing with!
Thought Iruka. As y/n helped Iruka up, Iruka asked," how did yo-" "Come on let's go. I'll find Naruto and you find Mizuki." Y/n interrupted. "Right!" Said Iruka.
With Mizuki
As "Naruto was running through the forest, he spotted, "Iruka" and then threw some shuriken at him. Then put of the puff of smoke came, Mizuki. "I'm impressed how did you know I wasn't Iruka Naruto?" Said Mizuki. "Because I'm Iruka." Said "Naruto" turning back into Iruka. As this was happening you found Naruto and told him to stay quiet and listen in. "How can you like that monster that nine tailed fox who killed your parents? He is nothing but a monster!" Yelled Mizuki. "Your right." Said Iruka. Naruto frowned at this and started to tear up. But you gave him a reassuring smile. "I do hate the nine tailed fox! He is a monster! But that doesn't mean that Naruto's like that to! Naruto try's his bet and keeps smiling! He is not the nine tailed fox! HE IS NARUTO UZUMAKI!" Yelled Iruka as Naruto's eyes widen. Before Mizuki could finish Iruka off y/n growled and kicked him away with the same creppy smile. But before y/n could cause permanent damage, Naruto stepped in front of her. "If you ever touch y/n, or my sensei again, I'll kill you!" Said Naruto, before launching a bunch of shadow clones at him. Meanwhile y/n calms down and heads over to Iruka to heal his wounds. She does it all with a kind smile. She really is something else huh. Thought Iruka. Just then Naruto said, "Sorry I kinda went overboard." Y/n just stood next to Iruka with a calm smile. Naruto blushed and looked away. "Naruto, come here for a second." Said Iruka. Y/n helped get Irukas headband off and put it on Naruto. "Are you almost done Iruka sensei?" Said Naruto. "Okay open your eyes." Said y/n. "Congratulations." Said y/n and Iruka. Naruto just noticed the headband. "Y/n! Iruka sensei!" He said jumping on top of both of them.

Finally! OMG that was a long chapter. Sorry I didn't use y/n Pov but I will next chapter! Promise. Also please forgive me if there are any incorrect spelling or grammar in this chapter.