Chapter 6: Kakashi Hatake

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
Sorry if I spelled Kakashis last name wrong. On with the story!

Y/n Pov
I sit down in my regular seat next to Naruto and as I sit down Naruto ask, "Hey y/n! Do you think we will be on the same team?" I simply respond with, "I hope so!" I never really thought about my team yet. I mean as long as we really were a team. Just then Iruka comes in. "Alright so today we will be assigning you all to your new sensei. There will be all groups of 3 with a exception of 1." As he called all the names, I was just zoning out until I heard my name. "Team 7! Naruto Uzumaki! Sakura Haruno! Sauske Uchiha! And y/n!" Iruka said. I smile at my group and felt someone starring at me I look at Sauske and wave. Sauske acts like he didn't see me. I thought that I saw a hint of pink but I must be crazy. Then Naruto said,"Iruka Sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be in the same team with a slug like Sauske?!" I simply smiled. "Sauske had the second best scores in the class! Naruto! You had the lowest!" Stated Iruka. Naruto growled. "Iruka sensei! You said Sauske had the SECOND best scores. Then who's the first?" Asked Sakura. "The one who had the best scores was y/n." Answered Iruka. Everyone looked astonished. You sweat dropped with a smile. Thanks for the attention Iruka... You though sarcasticly. "After lunch, you will all meet your new sensei! Until then you are all dismissed for lunch!" Stated Iruka. I walked out and climbed a tree, all the way to a branch. I crossed my hands behind my head and layed down.
Then I saw Sauske heading into a room and Naruto following after. I felt there chakras fighting. Then came out "Sauske" Oh Naruto... I thought. I headed over there and when I open the windows, I see a tied up Sauske. "You let your guard down huh."I said with a smile. He looked away.
Sauskes Pov
"You let your guard down huh?" Asked y/n. I just looks away. Why is she so cute? How does she know? I was lost in my train of thoughts until she said, "You can go now." I noticed all the ropes were cut of and that she was just standing there. How fast is she really?
Y/n Pov
Once Sauske was free, he got out of the room, and went searching for Naruto. I looked at him as he left. Then I felt someone else staring down at me. I looked over at Shikamaru and yelled, "Hi, Shika!" He blushed and looked away.
*Time skip*
Y/n Pov
"Where is this guy!?" Grunted Naruto. "Calm down Naruto I'm sure he will turn up soon." I said. Naruto looked at me. Scratch that. He stared at me. "Naruto are you okay?" I asked. "Huh? Yea..." He said. Then I noticed Sauske glaring at Naruto. I'm so confused, I thought. I suddenly hear Naruto shuffling and when I look over at him, he is putting an eraser over the door. "Naruto what are you doing!" Yelled Sakura. "This will teach him a lesson." Said Naruto. I giggled. "You really think that our sensei will fall for that?" Said Sauske. "I wouldn't be to sure about that" I said. Sauske looked over to me confused. "Due to his late presence, I'm pretty sure he is-" just then someone came through the door, causing the eraser to fall on there head.
"Let's see, my first impression of you three is- I hate you." He said picking up the eraser. "Hi! Kakashi Sensei!" I said scaring him from behind the door. "Oh! Hey!" He said with a slight blush. "First off let's introduce ourselfs... Meet me on the roof." He said. I swiftly moved to the roof and once Kakashi made it I said. "Finally you made it Kakashi!" I said. Kakashi looked shocked. "Do I know you?" I just realized that he has never met me. So I must be a bit creepy. But somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that I know him. Due to the vision I had....
Flashback
Kakashi, there will be an extra student in your team. Please watch over her... I believe that she is stronger that he looks. Even stronger then the nine tails. Said lord hokage.
"No but I know you!" I said with a smile. Once every one was on the roof Kakashi spoke. "Alright, we are going to start by introducing our selfs. your name. Things you like things you hate. Your habits. And dreams for the future." I looked at him. "What do you mean? Give us an example!" Said Sakura. "Me? Well, I am Kakashi. things I like. Things I hate. I never really thought about dreams for the future. And as for habits... I have many." Everyone sweat dropped except for me. "That's not useful all he really told us was his first name..." Stated Sakura. "That's not true!" I said with a smile. Everyone looked over at me confused. "Your full name is Kakashi Hatage. You like to read, and you hate waking up early. Which explains why you were late today! Your dream for the future is now. And that's to protect your Comrades. And as for your habits you only have one." I looked at him with an evil grin. He seemed to know what I was talking about because his face was shocked. "How did you-" "I can look at a person and just, read there minds I guess." I interrupted. "Okay well.. You with the pink hair. Your turn." Kakashi said pointing to Sakura. He was avoiding my gaze. I was basically zoned out. I already knew everything about everyone so why would I listen in. Then I heard Kakashi. "You with the glasses..." I looked over at him. He was pointing at me with his face turned to the side and a blush on his face. "My name is y/n. I like to have fun and enjoy life to the fullest. I have a habit of smiling no matter what, and my dream for the future is to get all my memories back." Everyone looked at me with there mouths wide open. She lost her memory? Everyone thought. "And things you hate?" Asked Kakashi, breaking the scilence. I paused for a moment. "I hate crying." I said with a smile. That's right... I've never seen her cry... Thought her teammates. "Alright now that that is done with we will meet at the bridge tomorrow morning at 5. This is training so be ready." Said Kakashi. "More training?!? I want to go on a mission we already trained at the academy!" Said Naruto. Kakashi laughed."This is no regular training. If I told you you would be disappointed." He stated. "Just tell us Kakashi sensei!" Yelled Sakura. "This test will determine weather you pass or fail. And the chance that you'll fail is at least 66%!" He said. Everyone looked shocked except for me of course. "If you do fail. You will be sent back to the academy." This time everyone looked determined to pass. Oh Kakashi... I thought with a smile. He was leaving but then he turned around. "Oh, by the way... Don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll puke." He said. I looked at him. Suddenly I herd a voice inside my head. Don't eat so you can starve for this test. It said was I reading his mind? I looked back where Kakashi sensei was. But he was gone. I walk over to my house. Then I spot Sauske looking back at me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He blushes. "A girl like you shouldn't be walking alone." He states. I giggle. "If that's your reason, why didn't you walk Sakura?" Now he is as red as a tomato."S-Sakura has N-Naruto..." He said with a stutter. I decided not to embarrass him anymore. I nod my head and grab his hand. I lead him toward my house. Her hand is so warm... Sauske thinks. "Thanks!" I say. Not realizing that I just read his mind. I get home and wave to him goodbye he smiles. "You should smile more often it looks cute!" I yell over to him. He notices his smile and turns around. Waving to me goodbye.

Okay! Thanks for so many reads! I'm sorry that there is not much romance but keep in mind this is more battle then romance! I was also thinking that I should make a AOT various x reader. What do you guys think about that? Tell me in the comments below!