Chapter 9: Answers

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
3rd Person Pov
The farther team 7 walk the more chilled Naruto would get. Y/n was walking with Kakashi behind her, keeping a close eye on her and Naruto and Sasuke by her side. Sakura was in front of you next to the bridge builder glaring at you. That's when all of a sudden you pass a puddle. That's weird, it hasn't rained for a couple weeks. You told Kakashi as he looked surprised. I didn't even notice that. He said. Naruto suddenly kept shuffling around as if looking for someone. "What are you doing Naruto?!" Yelled Sakura. "I can sense someone's chakra! Can't you?" Stated Naruto. He's not wrong, but the chakra isn't even close to where he is looking. You thought ashamed. That's when Naruto threw a kuni at a shaking bush. "Naruto!" Yelled y/n. Everyone was shocked to hear her because she is usually very calm. Y/n runs over to the bush and spots the white rabbit. "You could have killed it." You said as you picked up the rabbit. As you did you and Kakashi immediately thought, snow rabbit, it's a trap! "Everyone duck!" Yelled Kakashi. As everyone did Kakashi was sliced and was gone. "No." Yelled Naruto. He just stood there doing nothing. You got up and noticed two men all wrapped up in gear, one of them looked over at you and walked over to you. You just standing there with a smile. "No! Kakashi can't be dead, he can't!" Yelled Sakura with tears in her eyes. "Chill out Sakura." You said. Sakura looked over at you in surprise wondering how you could be so calm. "Everything will be fine I promise" She said with a reassuring smile, making Sakura calm down. You were so caught up with Sakura that you didn't notice the man was now in front of you "Why is a shorty like you smiling? You should be afraid you know?" You simply kicked him (with a smile of course) "First off... never call me short." You said with a chilling smile and glare. Naruto was still frozen in place. Why can't I move!? One of the men threw his chains toward Naruto and Sauske jumped in and pushed him aside with a kick. Sakura threw kuni at both men, protecting the bridge builder. One of the men punched Sasuke but he blocked. Then all of a sudden Kakashi came in from above and kicked his head. "Kakashi!" Yelled out Naruto. Both men launched at Kakashi but before he could react, y/n blocked there attack cause if them to hit her head and knock her down, but her head was strong as steal that the both men fell back and Kakashi quickly knocked them out cold. "Y/n!" Yelled Sakura. Sauske got down on his knees and put y/n's head on his lap. "Y/n! NO WAKE UP!" Yelled Sakura. "You're loud." Y/n said with a smile. "Y/n!" Yelled her team. "Um." y/n said with a smile looking down at her lap. "Whats wrong?Did you hurt your head?" Asked Kakashi touching her head. You shook your head. " No, I just... got some of my memories back..."
*TimeSkip*
You were all sitting down around a fire. "You mind telling us some of your memories?" said Kakashi. "Well I dont rember everything. I have alot of blanks in my mind but, first off my mom died when I was really young." You said with a sad smile. "How?" asked Naruto. You immediatly responded with, "Suicide." Everyone looked shocked. "Please. Don't look at me that way, I hate when people pitty me." you said looking away. You continued. "And well my father died when I was born. My mom said he didnt want me so he left. When I was one years old my mom told me he was found dead. And for some reason, I can't remember why but, she blamed it on me."  Silence was all that could be heard. "Okay that's enough for today." Kakashi said. "You all need your rest so get to bed." Everyone went to their resting place and you stayed put and said in a cheerful tone, "Goodnight Guys!" Everyone laughed at this. Kakashi began to walk away. "Kakashi." You stopped him. He looked over his boulder at you. "You should also know that the few memories I got back, one of them was that I was practicing magic." You said with a small smile. Kakashi sat criss cross on the floor across from you and asked, "What kind of magic?" "One of them was mind reading which explains how I could talk to the cat, and the other was well..." Kakashi got up and hugged her. Y/n's eyes widened and she blushed. "It's okay.. You don't have to push yourself to remember." He said stroking her h/l h/c hair. "And also..." She said with a light smile. "You were there to, in my memories."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT YES I DID IT. I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG. YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY ATTACK ON TITAN FAN FICTION, OH AND ALSO I LIKE THIS GUY BUT LIKE HE WONT LIKE ME BACK SO CAN YALL HELP ME GET HIM. BTW WE DONT GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL WE ONLY DM SO YEA GIVE ME A HAND AND IM SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN I WITH UPDATE AGAIN BUT I WILL TRY SOON.