Chapter 11: Zabuza

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK BELOW
www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hSPpE5uBdWM1wwJZd71CA

3rd Person Pov
"Zabuza" You said suddenly. You had no memory of meeting him, so how on earth did you know his name? "Well if it isn't Zabuza from the village hidden in the mist." Stated Kakashi. Just then Naruto ran toward him until Kakashi stopped him. "But why?" Asked Naruto. "He's not like the other ninja, if he's out opponent, I'll need this." Kakashi said holding his headband, ABOUT to reveal his left eye. "Kakashi Hatake of the sharingan eye." Zabuza said. Just then he noticed the smile on your face. Why is she smiling like that. Zabuza thought squinting his eyes towards you and blushing. "It's time for you to give up the bridge builder." Said Zabuza. Sharingan what that? Thought team 7, all but you. When you first met Kakashi in the woods, he was helping you with your magic and you were helping him accept his eye. "Ahahahahahah" you laughed. "Sorry but we have no intention of giving up this man, even if he called me short." You said laying an elbow on his shoulder. Zabuza was shocked. "What's a Sharingan?" Asked Naruto. "Sharingan is a rare power, used to easily mimic the opponents genjutsu, tijutsu, etc. but there's so much more." Said Sauske. Wait a minute, the sharingan is only a rare technique in the uchiha clan. My clan. Could he be? Thought Sauske. "Enough talking. I need to exterminate this old man." Said Zabuza getting ready to launch at him. Just then Team 7 circled around him with you and Naruto in the front of the old man and Sauske and Sakura on the sides. Suddenly Zabuza strikes down between the bridge builder and the 4 team mates. Separating them. "Not on my watch" y/n said as she started to move water from the lake and toward Zabuza. Zabuza jumped up onto a tree branch. "AHAHHHA YOU MISSED. WHAT A PATHETIC LITTLE PEICE OF GARBAGE." Everyone stood shock to his words. W-whoa I shouldn't have said that, she's actually quite... beautiful thought Zabuza. "How dare you?!" Naruto yelled charging at him with shadow clones. But y/n's intentions weren't to hurt Zabuza. She grabbed the bridge builder with a long tentacle of water and placed him behind a couple trees. Y/n was used to being called pathetic. After all, her mother did it all the time. But now it was time to attack Zabuza. NO ONE calls her little. She moves her fingers in a weird way. Like she's gliding ONLY her fingers in the air. That's when a HUGE gust of wind is felt. The wind twirls around you almost like a tornado with you dead center. All this with a smile on your face, your eyes suddenly glow into a black color with a rainbow beating in them (pic above) "Never call me small." You said in a sweet voice. The wind hit him like a brick and he fell back.
Zabuza Pov
HOLY MOTHER OF MARIA. Her chakra is to strong. I've never felt anything like it. Ugh. I think she may have broken my ribs. I'll have to use this jutsu. But most of my energy will be gone. But I need her out of this fight.
3rd Person Pov
Zabuza got back on his feet while y/n had her back turned checking in on Narutos wound.
He gathered up the mist as it slowly headed towards her. "Y/n watch out!" Yelled Sauske. It was to late. The mist went into y/n's mouth and possessed her body. She was paralyzed by the mist, kind of like if she was asleep. No, my f-friends. Y/n thought before she passed out in a pit of darkness.
*TimeSkip To Water Prison Jutsu*
"Listen, you have no chance of beating this guy now that he has me trapped in this hell and y/n is knocked out cold." Kakashi said. "But sensei-" Naruto was interrupted by Kakashi."Just take y/n and go! I'll be fine! I'll find a way but right now take her please I don't want her- ALL OF YOU to get hurt!" Yelled Kakashi a bit flustered as he almost told everyone about his feelings. "Sorry sensei. But we can't give up now after all, you are part of our team." Naruto said. Suddenly they all charged at Zabuza with all their might.
*lil timeskip*
"Damn it! No matter what we try we can't seem to break him or even release his other arm!" Sakura yelled. "We need a plan." Sauske said quiet enough for his team to hear. "NARUTO." A sweet yet strong voice boomed. They all turn around and see y/n stand up with her left arm clutching her right rib tightly and a streak of blood dropped down the side of her head. "Come on! Naruto I believe in you! I know you can come up with a plan." She smiled sweetly as she stood up and fell back down. "Y/n!" Yelled the two boys, running towards her. What Zabuza didn't know is that while they were pretending to help y/n, Naruto was telling them about a secret plan.
*Time leap to when Zabuza "dies" *
"Is he dead?" Naruto wondered. "I don't know but something doesn't feel ri-" before y/n could finish her sentence she fell down a bit lightheaded. "Y/n it doesn't look like your okay" Kakashi said catching her. "So what? We all fought! I'm tired to Kakashi!" Sakura said with jealousy. Then appeared a boy next to Zabuza. "Hello, I'm sorry about this one. Oh but look what you've done you already took care of most of my work."The strange boy said. "And just who the hell are you." Sauske said narrowing his eyes towards the boy. "I came here to rid this man for his sins." He says shooting him with a dart. "What the?" Naruto said. "What is that thing?" He ask. "It's a poison to kill in an instant. That way we don't have to get our hands dirty." He says. "Uh!" He suddenly spots the girl on the ground. "Is she? Okay?" The boy ask. "Huh? Oh yes I'm alright." Y/n says standing straight. Kakashi walks over to Zabuza and checks his pulse. Yup dead alright "By the way." Y/n says a bit more serious. The boy notices the girls curiosity. "Are you sure he's de-" "I'm sorry but it seems it's my time to go now, goodbye and thank you." The boy interrupts before disappearing. "Uh? Wai-" y/n says before passing out, along with Kakashi.

WOOOOOO THERE YA GO PALS. PLEASE GO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK BELOW
www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hSPpE5uBdWM1wwJZd71CA
WHAT WHO SAID THAT? BUT ANYWAYS GUYS SRRY FOR THE WAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER FINNA BE JUICY MY LIL EARTHLINGS. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL !!

www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hSPpE5uBdWM1wwJZd71CA