Chapter Ten :Just do it!

Chapter Ten: Just do it

All night I had strange dreams, memories filled up with diseased pictures.

I always saw my dreams from a third point of view. I didn’t know why.

It was always the same. I saw the man and me. I saw that bastard closing the gap to the thirteen year old boy. I saw that little boy staring at the beast getting closer and grabbing his hair.

The startled boy, as his first experience happens with him. Crying and shouting, his sorry excuse for a fight. I could see the bastard snickering while he tearing off the boy clothes, punching him in the stomach to shut his mouth.

I so wanted jump and kick him with all I have. I wanted to help that whining and screaming little boy, but I couldn't. My legs felt so heavy and I couldn't move my hands. Nobody was hearing my shouting voice except for the raven haired man as he slipped his hands on my neck and mouthed; “Don't fight, it's better that way”

I didn't have to remember it, I just had to close my eyes and let him finish. I saw the boy struggling under the man as his grip on my throat became stronger.

His hands, they were so big and frightening. I copied the boy in the and bed gritted my teeth, closed my fucking eyes and let him do whatever he they wanted.

But before I lose all my oxygen, my eyes shut open and I find myself far away from my dream. Sweaty and teary, feeling shameful and so fucking weak.

*****************

"Hey, Kevin you don't look so good. Are you ok?" Kurt asked with worry.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "What Kurt babe?"

"Nothing, go home you look like shit. And your concentration’s the best ever." he said sarcastically.  

"Thanks pal. Now I know that I can do this all day." I answered smiling .  

We walked down the corridors to the the first lesson. I had History and Kurt had Maths.

"Bye Kurt babe." I waved at him and went right to my classroom. I had this fucking headache for the second day. I didn't get enough sleep and got very fed up with the current situation. I was clean, not that I wanted to. But I wouldn’t get myself into shit. I won’t search for dealers in school, I don’t have enough people at my back to believe that they won’t give me shit, when I’m paying for the good stuff.

“Morning,” I said before taking my seat in class. The teacher hadn’t come on time, so we waited. A substitute teacher came and I couldn’t give a shit about what he said.

I saw big boy in the corridor when I looked out the open doorway. I stood faster than lightning and went after big boy into the corridor.

He didn't seem to notice me as I got closer to him. I smacked his ass.