Chapter Twenty Six: Closeness

When we got inside the house, Kevin went to have a shower, saying that he was cold from the swimming. The red haired chick went with him, to show where towels and bathroom were.

I just went into the room, where I was changing in the afternoon with Terry and Steve, to get my jeans and a white wife beater on alongside with my shoes.  

I sighed when I stepped into the living room, where emo shit and my friend were too close to my liking, but not to theirs. I had to spend the night with that idiot couple in the one room, but well sex made me mellow enough to tolerate them for a while longer.

"Hey David." Terry waved from the couch where he and two chicks sat together with paper cups in their hands.

"Hey." I stepped closer while he hushed one of the chicks away to give me place, it made me chuckle but I sat down anyway.   

"Are you done with being a lonely boy?" he asked me mockingly but with a big friendly grin on his face.

"Well no, but I thought that you would miss me if I was away for too long!"

"Oh I did my friend, I missed you don't worry. " He said making the big tits bimbo in his arms laugh. We played around a bit longer before Steve came and gave me a paper cup full with God knows what. But I drank it anyway.

The music was loud and Steve was dancing with Kathy or Macy, or Mya who knows. The fucker came back into the room in baggy jeans and t-shirt. A black one with text on the back reading: I can give you what you want!

It made me grin while he leaned over the counter searching for drinks, with his emo shit friend sending him threatening glares. Indeed you can Kevin.

Mark and Terry started to talk about football, of course, and then basketball too. Arguing about which is the best sport. Mark was fuming about why Terry was on our team."If you fancy bouncing a stupid ball so much, go and sign onto that team."

Terry rolled his eyes. "Mark you are too much of an idiot by destroying conversations before they even begin. "

Mark gulped from his cup and then protested with a loud. 'You are'

Then Terry turned his head to me, and winked before glancing at our blonde haired idiot friend with a wicked grin. His hands were around the chick’s shoulders, who was laughing at anything we said or did in her wasted state. "Well at least I ain't a masochist’s little boy lover."

I gasped then laughed so hard when Mark went all red like the little blushing shit was always doing. "Touché." I commented between laughs.

"At least we know why you’re liking football so much. Big strong bodies on you! Grinding and pushing, leaving bruises. " Terry continued and it was so amusing as Mark got even redder with embarrassment. I was wolf laughing and almost dropped my cup. My dark haired friend could be a bastard if he went all out.

The night went on like this, chatting, drinking and the girls dancing around when they weren't making out with Terry or Steve. Except when the bast-, Kevin  glanced at  me with a knowing and satisfied grin from his seat from the counter. I returned the grin. I noticed throughout the night that  he hissed a few times while sitting down, but the grin didn't leave his mouth for even a minute. I thought that maybe I’d been too rough, but the water had made it easier to slip inside. And he even bent over offering all of his arse. Fuck.

The little bastard had caught me hard and was taking over my mind. This strong guy, who is evenly my match if it's about punches. A real hard ass. Impatient and strong, and a shameless bitch. This fucking paradox.