Chapter 7 A New Home

"The nerve on that guy", I practically yell as I storm into my room. Ness follows in, closing the door behind her.

I pace back and forth across the cream carpet, huffing in anger.

"Della you got to calm down, you don't want your wolf showing. This room is sound proof not smell proof" she stated calmly.

"Let me pace for a bit, I need to let off steam" I say between through clenched teeth. She nods and sits down on my bed.

I pace for twenty minutes, but this isn't helping. One thing that really sucks for me is, I can't shift often and if I was to shift my smell would give of a Lycan's, which is was very strong and would be smelt for miles. So shifting with a werewolf in the room won't help.

"When was the last time you shifted?" I stop my pacing and look up at ness. "two months ago" I say grinding my teeth.

"Oh, Della" she sighs, in sympathy. I start to scratch my itching skin. Hair is threatening to grow longer. "Don't you dare" I demanded, on the verge of screaming, when my wolf tries to break free, she lets out a strangled cry mixed with a whimper.

"Della" Ness says slowly. I nod and start pacing again. I keep this going for two hours before I'm able to breathe calmly, without slashing out.

"You all good?", Ness ask getting up. "Yeah, thanks" I mumble falling onto my bed.

"What's the time?"

"1:35 am" she says looking at her phones watch. "Shit! Ness I'm sorry, you didn't have to stay", I go on. She puts a hand on my mouth and smiles at me warmly. "Yeah I did and I wanted to. You would have done the same" she says softly. "Thank you", I say gratefully, even though she knew I was already.

She smiles brighter in return and gets up. "I'll leave you to sleep. See you in the morning", she says while walking to the door, I mumble out a 'sure' before she disappears out the door.

Shortly after my vision fails me and everything goes black as I fall asleep.

~~~

When I wake up, I find that my curtains a have been drawn and some clothes have been laid out.

I ran my fingers through my knotted hair as I become more awake, rubbing the sleep from my eyes I look at the clothes.

It's a simple light aqua button up shirt and blue denim shorts that stop above my knees. With some black converse.

Ness.

I smile at the kind gesture and hop into the shower. I put the clothes on and brush my hair, pulling it up into a ponytail. With my bangs falling nicely to the side of my face. I grab my ray bans and put them on top of my head before, going down for breakfast.

I find Ness and Henry outside eating there breakfast. "Hey sleeping beauty!" Ness jokes. "Very funny, thanks for setting out my clothes for the day" I laugh. "No problem, they look amazing on you" she says smirking.

I do a slight bow before sitting in my seat next to her.

"So why is everyone out here?" I ask biting into my raisin toast. "While its a nice day and it's yours and the Lycan kings last day here. So the Luna had breakfast moved out here" Ness replies looking up from her phone.

"Nice move on her behalf if you ask me" Henry said from my left. "I'll agree with you on that one Henry" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and continued drinking his coffee.

Ness was about to open her mouth when someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around with a questioning look. A tall stalky guy stands behind me with a nice smile on his face.