Chapter 10 Not the best Reunion

Two days.

I've been living here for two days. But yet, I haven't seen Dxton once, which is making my wolf go crazy; to the point I have to push her to the furthest corner of my mind, so she doesn't reveal her self.

Alex comes by every morning at ten sharp and again at six in the afternoon.

He says that Dxton is caught up in work that he wasn't able to do at Moore's, I however can see straight through this petty lie. Every word he spoke his heart beat rose ever so slightly.

Dominic however I have only seen once and that was to inform me that Dxton had announced my arrival to the pack and that I wasn't to leave the house, so I'm officially under house arrest.

Which everyone seems to know. Since I have guards guarding every exit and the staff don't dare to talk to me, probably another order by the Alpha himself.

The only people that speak to me out of their own free will are Jade and Roxana.

I talk to them both when ever possible, which isn't often. Since Roxana works all the time and so does Jade. Who according to Alex works in the pack house as a chef in her spare time, so that she can offer her assistance when she isnt helping Alex with the duties of a gamma. 

I've talked to Ness and Henry over the phone quite a bit but they never last very long. Due to them having freedom, and may I add a life.

So far I have been walking the halls and making myself familiar with the house, which is where I came across the library. Spines of all shapes and sizes line up the walls, it was amazing.

This is where I have been spending my last two days, surrounded by colourful books and comfy chairs.

Right know I am reading a book called The Surrender. It's about a girl who is being watched by the police since she was attacked a month ago, which in the process killed her parents.

She meets a boy named Trent Blink, who turns out to be the son of the guy who is trying to kill her. So far the book is pretty good.

But as much as books bring comfort, it's still lonely. I usually welcome the loneliness since I've been on my own for along time now but since I meet him, it's become, almost, unbearable.

I've never experienced this before, the need to smell his scent and feel the warmth from his touch. It's not only making my wolf restless but it's starting to make me as well.

"Tia?"

I blink my eyes away from the book and look up at Roxana.

"Sorry, what was that?"

She gives me a worried look before speaking again.

"You have been on the same page from ten minutes and you weren't responding when I called", she says wearily.

"Oh", I getting up, "sorry" I mumble flattening out my shirt.

"It's fine dear, I get your in a difficult situation" she states the final words with caution.

I smile at her and nod. "So what is it you're after?" I ask.

"Dinner is ready"

We both walk down to the dining room, where a plate full of food is placed. My mouth starts to water at the mouthwatering smell of chicken and beef lasagne, with a fresh side salad.

"Wow! that smells amazing Roxana" I say, most likely drooling.

"Thank you, Luna" is says bowing with a big smile gracing her face.