Chapter 14 Walks and muffins

Last day.

Last day of freedom.

Last day of choices.

My last day to think of a plan.

To think of a way to get me out of this mess.

This stupid Luna Ceremony, that is still being held tomorrow.

Roughly seven hours since my biggest secret went out to the Gamma of the very pack I am to be apart of tomorrow evening, only one thing can be said at a time like this.

What else could possibly go wrong?

Oh wait!

I've got a Rogue controlling maniac hunting down my ass!

"D-Tia"

Sharply I snap my head towards the Gamma himself.

"I wouldn't dare make that same mistake" I said sternly.

He quickly nodded and uttered out an apology.

I didn't like treating him this way, but I can't let him slip up. Not just for my sake. So until he can smoothly go around this, he is on a tight leash"

He calms himself down a bit, before speaking. "The Alpha is on his way"

"That's wonderful!" I said with fake happiness, before frowning. "And why would he want to come here?" I ask.

"The Alpha is taking you on a tour of the pack grounds and your going to take the rest of the day getting to know each other" Alex says while clapping his hands together.

"What! Okay, when did I sign up for this? Because I sure as hell don't remember", I growled out.

"I'm sorry Tia, I really am. But I thought about what happen last night and I realised why you are so against the ceremony tomorrow. If you and the Alpha get along. You could change his mind" he explained.

I looked at him with an emotionless face before getting up, he took a step back in fear.

"I hate to admit this but, you have a point" I said frowning.

He smiles at me. "So you'll do it?"

"I'm still against this idea for more reasons than one, but this would be good for a lot more reasons" I sigh. "I guess I have no choice"

"No, you didn't really have much of a choice" he agreed with a slight laugh.

Good, he wasn't going all scared on me. Slowly starting to go back to our old selves.

"Well, can't keep the royal highness waiting, now can we?" I said heading for the door.

"Woah! I'm no designer but, shouldn't you wear something...other than that?"

I look down at my sweats and tank top, before looking back up at him.

"What's wrong with this?" I ask.

He grimaces slightly before speaking. "Just wear something more causal, without the lazy look" he states walking out of the room.

I run a hand through my pony tail, annoyed. But before I can see to it that my clothes are changed Alex quickly pops back in.

"Um, really sorry. But yesterday, I was sent out to find information about you, at Redstone Pack. I clearly didn't go, so I need your help to answer some questions" Alex says while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Sighing, I turn to my rather large range of clothing, since Roxana didn't think I had enough. She took it upon her self to buy me lots of different clothing.