Chapter 01

4 years ago...

The Night of The Super Junior Car accident...

"Good morning jagiya!" I greeted cheerfully

"Good morning to you too"

"What's wrong? It seems something is wrong with you"

"Nothing"

"I know you. Youre hiding something from me what is it?"

"its nothing"

":Alright this is pointless. You dont want to tell me fine. Ill call you later" I said almost iritated

"Arasso. Ill tell you. When are you going back to Korea?"

"Kyuhyun How many times will I have to tell you I cant go back to Korea?" I shouted overly iritated

"jaeun please? I miss you so much I havent seen you since 2 months ago" Kyuhyun pleaded

"Kyu jajiya I love you but you know my schedule. I have contract I cant just go there because you asked me to."

"Dont you miss me?"

"I do miss you a lot. Arasso? If I dont follow what the contract says, Ill be out. You know how important this is to me."

"I know but I miss you so much."

"Kyu listen to me okay, I promise I'll finish everything earlier so that I can go there"

"Alright."

"have a nice day. Stay safe alright?"

"Okay. Same goes to you. Eat on time"

That was my boyfriend Kyuhyun. We've been dating for 5 months now. Ofcourse nobody knows except Kara. We met because of my brother Donghae. I think hiding our relationship is better than telling our oppas. They will make a big fuss about it so I decided to hide it from them.

I ran to our manager.

"Tita Melly when can I go back to Korea?

"maybe after this commercial shoot by tom. you are already in Korea"

"Thank you! I miss my boyfriend so much"

"I figured"

"Thank you so much"

I went to the shooting area and did my best to finish everything earlier.After 5 hours, Around 4:30 in the afternoon, we are all officially dismissed. We all went to our dorms.

I went to my bunk and pack all my things.

"Where are you going?" Ate Cia asked

"Im going back to Korea. I havent seen Kyu for a long time now. I really miss him"

"Aww teenage love. I know how it feels trust me. Arasso finish everything now so you can see Kyu earlier"

Ate Cia left my room.

I picked up my picture with Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun jajiya , Wait for me... I'll be with you soon" I kissed the picture and continued packing.

After dinner I went to the airport and boarded the private jet our manager have for my ride.

-Meanwhile in Korea-

Kyuhyun, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leetuk with their manager were on the way home from the Super Junior Kiss the Radio when they encountered a serious accident.

Shindong and Eunhyuk were able to leave with only cut and bruises.

The rescue team quickly went towards Leetuk who was covered in blood.