Chapter 02

I just got off the phone. I quickly went to my bag and packed my things.

I just got the news that oppa was injured while taping.

"Where do you think you're going?" My bestfriend Kara asked me.

"Im going home and you're coming with me" I answered simply

"Why?"

"Oppa needs me"

"You do know that when we go back to Korea and the oppas sees us, we cant go back here anymore" She said... well Stated.

"I know that but Oppa needs me"

"Its not that big. Think of our carreer."

"Hyukjae will understand. Donghae-oppa needs me"

"He just hurt his leg that's not that big"

"Everything concerning my family is big to me"

"Fine you win this time. You're lucky you're my bestfriend"

As you may have guess that is my best friend. Her name is Lee Jaehyuk. She's my bestfriend since birth. That's because our older brothers are also bestfriends. She's know outside Korea as simply Kara Lee. My name is Lee Ja-eun. More popularly known as Tara Lee. We are members of the popular girl group in America called Perfection. It's composed of 4 Koreans trying to make name for themselves that are based here in America. Kara's older brother is Eunhyuk. He's a member of a famous Korean boy group called the Super Junior. He is one of the rappers and the lead/star dancer. My older brother is Lee Dong hae the 'Fishy Prince'. He's also a member of SJ. He's like Eunhyuk. He's a dancer and a rapper.

"Leader! What's up?" That is Khan Min-ah. Minah for short. 20 yrs old. Turning 21 in November. She is second to the oldest. She's a little childish but she's fun to be with. She can be an Unnie if she likes but majority of the time she is a dongsaeng. HAAHAHA kidding! One more thing... She is a very reliable friend and Im very happy to meet her.

Our oldest member is Cianel Chua. I prefer to call her 'Ate Cia'. I adopted the word 'ATE' from my Filipino friend. She told me that it means older sister. She's already 25 yrs. old. Korean/Chinese/American siya. Even if she's the oldest, She's really good in mingling with other people because she can also be 'kalog' or crazy.

You already know Kara right? She's 20 years old. Her birthday is August 5. One of the best vocalist and dancer I ever seen in my entire life.

And me...

Im the baby of the group and the leader as well. Despite being the youngest, Im the one with the most experience. Before we formed perfection, I was already a performer. I perform every night in a country club here in the US. I play the piano, and occasionally guitars. I also sing there. In our group I am the star. Hahaha. I don't care if I wont be able to sing as long as the dance and the rap part are mine. I am the leader, the lead rapper and the star dancer of the group. Singing is my addiction and dancing is my passion.

"Unnie. We're going back to Korea" I told Ate Cia.

"Huh? why?"

"Oppa had an accident. You know how sensitive I am when it comes to my family. I just don't want what happened to Papa happen again"

"Until when are you and Kara staying there?"

"Probably until Kuya recovered"

"Okay Min-ah and I will just follow. We will just finish everything here"

"Thank you so much Unnie!!!"

____________________________________________________

Flight ******* Los Angeles to korea now boarding...

After how many hours we finally reached Korea.

"Ajushi let's go to the **** Hospital"

When we reached the hospital, we saw that it was crowded so we decided to put on disguises.

We entered the hospital without them noticing.

"Excuse me Ms. Im looking for the room of Lee Donghae"

"Who are you Mam and what is your relation to Mr. lee?" The Nurse asked politely

"Im Tara Lee/ I mean Lee Ja-eun, Im his sister"

"Okay" The nurse handed us a piece of paper.

"Kamsahamnida"

I went towards the room. I knocked twice.

I peeked inside and saw 6 guys standing.

"Who is it?" Donghae asked.

"Its me oppa"

All of them looked at us.

"Ja eun? Jaehyuk?" both Eunhyuk and Donghae asked

"surprised?" I asked

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked

"Its your sister's fault. She found out about your accident and freaked out. She asked for the earliest flight here. I think she has trauma with accidents." Kara explained

"Its nothing. It will heal soon. Your ticket is just put to waste"

"WOW. Kuya, I went here to see you and yet you want me to return back to Korea." I turned my back on him and pretended I was mad. I had 'tampo'. Gosh. Joon Hee is really spreading her Filipino lingo on me.

"Not really. I thought you had music videos to shoot?"

"That's okay. Everything is being taken care of. Ate Cia and Min-ah will handle everything"

We were chatting when somebody went inside the room.

"Donghae-hyung here's the things you asked me to bring." The boy said while holding Donghae's bags.

"Thanks Kyu. Ummm Jaeun meet our Magnae, Kyuhyun. Kyu meet my younger sister Jaeun."

"Its nice to meet you" I told him shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" He smiled.

OMG! KYUHYUN IS SO HANDSOME !!!!!!!!!

Compose yourself!

You don't need to go crazy for him.

You don't remember him.

Always bear that in mind Jae.