Joonhee's date

Joonhee's POV

After the commotion with Kyu and Jaeun, the whole SJ dorm was a bit quiet.

No one dares to talk. After the boys went out of Tara's room they all sat beside me. 

"Hey! How are they?" I asked

Donghae was the first to answer.

"Kyu and Hyukie are taking care of her"

"Im so sorry. I didnt mean for this to happen"

"Its okay. ITs not your fault"

He smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks for making me feel a little better"

"And if it helps, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun are good now. They settled things already and they are still friends" Leeteuk added.

I smiled

"Thanks guys."

"Dont mention it." It was sungmin. 

"tell you what. How about I take you out tommorow how does that sound to you?"

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lee donghae is asking me out? 

If this is a dream I dont want to wake up!

"Ummm yeah sure." I was trying to conceal the screams I have in my head.

"Joonhee there you are! Come one we have to leave." Pshh nice timing Cia. 

"Okay" I stood up and went to her.

"Hi Teukie" She smiled. I swore this two has a relationship or something. All they do was flirt with each other.

"AISHHHH UNNIE! Lets go! Joonhee stop protesting you'll see donghae again, Cianel stop flirting with teukie." Minah shouted. She really does know how to spoil our secrets.

"Arasso! Bye boys!" Cianel shouted to the laughing SJ members.

In the car...

"Youre so dead Minah!" I shouted.

I lunged at her and started tickling her. 

Yep this i show we punish each other perfection style. 

Mama mara mar-rarara jeje jebalhaji mara

B-wabwa bwara bwara nae nun-eul bara bwa

"yeoboseyo?" I asked "WHAT! Arasso. I understand... I'll tell the girls. Okay... When?... Tommorow night? okay... Kamsahamnida. Bye"

"Who's that?" Minah was the first to ask.

"It was the agency."

"What did they say?" Cianel asked

"Theyre adding new members to perfection" Cianel choked.

"WHAT? Why didnt they consult us about this?" She asked

"I dont know but Cianel, you guys should at least be friendly. We will meet them tom night"

"I agree with unnie, I mean dont get me wrong guys, its fun with the four of us but the more the merrier right?" Kara added

"True. I'll try. Does Tara know this?"

"Not yet. Ill call her" 

I called tara and as expected she handled it quiet maturely than cianel.

The following day...

ARGHHH! My day is totally ruined.

The company called us and told me that the meeting was earlier, 9:00 in the morning. Can you actually believe that? ARGHh