Key of Heart pt. 2 and HIS surprise

Omo! Last 2 chapters and an epilogue until this is over :((( Im so sad. But dont worry, I got a lot of things ahead for you guys. I will continue the SJ Oneshots then I will post the prequel of My Mr. Simple caIled Key of Heart. That will be like a 10 chapter plus Epilogue. That will be the story of Kyuhyun and Jaeun before their accidents. I will also start different oneshots about different kpop groups such as Big Bang, 2pm and Beast :))) If you have any request you can post it in my Message Board not here :))) So that I can see it.

Key of Heart pt. 2 and HIS surprise

Eunhyuk's POV

Jae went back to SM Ent to get her. Nice timing.

I already talk to donghae, dongho and their mom.

Im sooo excited for tom.

The following day...

"Hyung! Is everything ready?" I asked them

"Ne!" Leeteuk replied

"Gwenchanayo Eunhyukkie?" Donghae asked me.

"ne"

"You dont look okay"

"Im just nervous. Today is a special day"

"I know. But you have to promise me that you will fulfill all the things we talk about"

"I will Hae."

"I trust you Hyukjae. If you fail to do what you promise I swear I will rip your head then I will revive you so that Dongho Hyung can also kill you"

"No need for violence there Donghae"

"I just wanted to be clear with you"

"OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! IMMMMM BAAAAAAACKKKKK!" Jaeun ran into donghae's arms

"hi baby girl! why are you so happy today?"

"Nothing oppa! I just miss you guys so much"

"Jaeun and Donghae positions please." Manager Hyung shouted.

They started to shoot for their music video.

It took them many shots because donghae and jaeun cant control their laughters and right in the middle of a serious filming the crowd will erupt into laughters because of them.

"LEE JAEUN, LEE DONGHAE Get your asses back here!" Manager Hyung shouted irritatedly

This is what exactly happened.

Donghae and Jaeun are filming a scene in the park where they were both sitting in a fence.

Then when the cameras are not rolling, donghae started tickling jaeun causing her to run after him.

They started filming at 9 in the morning and it is already 7 in the evening.

We decided to eat out.

"This is it Hyukkie. Break a leg" Siwon whispered to me.

The other hyungs and dongsaeng said the same thing.

~~~~~

Jaeun's POV

"Jagiya where are we going exactly?" I asked.

He was covering my eyes and guiding me somewhere

"Just wait and see"

He lead me somewhere and he removed his hands.

I opened my eyes and was Shock by what I saw.

It was a romantic dinner.

I cant believe he remembered this.