What He Feels for HER

When it’s tomorrow, you will leave my side

When it’s tomorrow, I will wish upon a shooting star alone

Just like the ending of a movie

Our ending fulfilled the prediction of tears

Broken promises all over the ground, the yesterday that cannot be pieced together again

But I still look forward to the appearance of a miracle, oh no

Your shadow is drifting further and further away. 

It was already pass midnight and somebody is still in the Building?

I left my phone when I went here for rehearsals earlier today.

I looked for the owner of the voice.

He still hasnt change. It was still him.

While he was singing, he was also crying.

"Lee Jaeun, I promise that I will love you till the day that I die. I will never leave you, I will never hurt you. I will give up everything I have just to be with you. I will do everything so that I will never see your face in tears because of sadness and pain. You will cry because you are so happy. I love you this much." 

That was Kyuhyun's words to me back when were dating. Why do he always like to hide what he really feels?

He told me to be happy.

How can I be happy when I know that because of my happiness, Im hurting the one that my world almost revolve to before?

How can I be happy when this cold hearted guy is crying because of the pain that I caused him.

My heart aches when I see him this vulnerable

Love is still lingering in my room

Before the memory becomes real, in a moment

It felt like you were in front of my eyes

Around me (loneliness is spreading)

This vision (is being blurred by tears)

A sentence “I love you”, I left it deep in the bottom of my heart and put it on the tip of my lips

He closed the piano and stood up.

"I love you Jae. I may say Im okay, I may say Im not jealous but who am I kidding? You will forever be the one that I love. I will never love somebody the way that I love you."

With those words said, I started to cry even harder than before. 

He left the room adn went outside the building. 

GOod thing he cant see me because there is a barrier beside the studio.

"I love you too Kyuhyun, but we can never be together. I love HIM so much to let him go" I whispered before finding my phone and leaving the whole studio.

Hope you guys like it!

You already know what to do.

VoteCommentFan