Top Girl

MMS: Top Girl

We were on our way to their dorm when we heard a couple of screams.

"Kyuhyun-oppa saranghaeyo!"

aish whats new?

"tara-noona saranghae" 

wow i got fans here.

"keep moving forward. Dont look back. You will be mobbed here" kyu whispered. I miss you even more. I miss the way you protect me.

Reporters crowded the entrance of the apartment.

Reporter: Perfection Leader, Tara Lee spotted in the *** apartment with Super Junior Member, kyuhyun.

Aish super nosey!

They tried to follow us but we walked faster.

We reached their room.

"and were here. Pardon our messy room. 9 guys are staying here"

"still as messy as it was 2 yrs. Ago" i whispered.

"what did you say?"

"nothing. I said its not that messy."

"oh okay"

i started unpacking kara and mine's things. We will be sharing a room with hyukjae and donghae.

I opened my luggage and saw pictures that brought my eyes tears.

It was pictures of me and kyu. One in Us, korea, the hospital and random places. I heard footsteps so i hid everything.

"hey. Umm want to watch a movie? Its called the 50 first dates"

"what is it about?"

"its about a couple. The girl lost her memories so the boy recreater their first dates in hopes that shell remember him"

"sounds nice. Sure. "

i finished packing so i went to the couch and waited for kyu. He put on the movie and we started watching.

The movie ended.

"i wish youll remember me again" he whispered.

I almost cried when i heard him said that.

We decided to watched one missed call. 

When a scary scene came on i instantly wrapped my arms around hs body. We remained like that until the end of the movie. I have watched ond missed call before. So im not that scared. I just wanted to feel  his embrace again. 

"you know youre easily scared by this type of movies but still you insist of watching. If i didnt know any better ill thnk you just wanted to hug me"

"so full of yourself cho kyuhyun. Youre lucky i was scared"

"oh come on. Its not that scary"

"hey. I have something to ask you. Please answer me honestly."

"okay."

"why did you look disappointed when i said i didnt remember you"

"its not right for me o say this to you"

"argh. Wait can i share something to you?"

"yah anything"

"as you might know i had an accident 2 yrs ago. I always have a vision. It was about a guy who i guess i love because we always kiss, hug, hold hands. The picture was a bit blurry. I dont know who it was. Oppa i always feel like something is missing. Who can that be? Oppa. Please, did I dated anyone when I was here in Korea?" i asked almost telling him that i remember him.

I looked at kyu. His eyes is watery, he's about to cry. I kow that. 

"can i hug you for a while?" i didnt answer. I just hugged him. I suddenly felt something wet in my shoulders. I cried as well. We talked about almost everything and without us noticin. We fell asleep, my head is leaning in his shoulder  and his head is also leaning on top of my head.

Donghae was discharged today. So the guys went back to their dorm. They were laughing but when they reached their room, everybody froze.

"how long have we left them alone?" hyukjae asked.

"about 6 hours" sungmin answered.

They smiled because they thought tara remembered everything.

A/N Annyeonghaseyo Elfs!

Did you enjoy the update? hahaha 

nixie <3