Ma Boy

I was tired and pissed off on what is happening in my life.

I love two guys at the same time and I dont know who to choose. 

I just wanted to have some fun so I dragged mah girls out and went to the bar.

Wall

Jusy wanted to be happy. Just smile, and forget what's happening. Cheers everybody! 

here @*** bar having fun with mahhh girls.

I attached a picture of me and tara with a beer in our hands.

I kept on drinking until I cant see anything anymore.

"Jaeun that's enough stop it" Kara said taking the goblet out of my hand.

"Im here to have fuuuuuuuun Jahyuk so dooooont be a damn kill joy" I saaid with slurred voice.

Cia got the beer out of my hand.

"Aww you too? I just dont want to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They sighed and decided not to mind me. 

I danced in the middle until I felt someone drag me out.

I tried to fight back but my head is already spinning and he lifted me, carrying me bridal style.

"LET ME GO!"

"JAEUN THAT"S ENOUGH!" When I heard that voice I suddenly stopped what I was doing.

"Oppa?"

"Yes. and stop doing that! What happened to you Jae? Why are you drinking!"

"Im hurt! Im sad!" I started crying again.

"Do you know how hard it is!?! Because of me the  two guys I love are hurting right now! Do you know how it feels when I saw both kyu and hyuk crying! Do you think Im a freaking bitch who dont care! It sucks!" Hae wiped my tears. 

I then realized he wasnt the one carrying me. I looked back and saw the face of one of the guys I hur.

Eunhyuk.

"Hyukkieee"

"Shhhh. We will talk Jae. Im not happy about what youre doing"

"im sorry hyukkkie"   I cried as i hugged him

"Shhh dont cry" He paid for our bill and went to his car. He told kara to go home. 

We reached the door. And I was still groggy.

Hyukkie was washing my face and stroking my back,

"What's wrong with you Jae? You dont have to do that! You know I hate it when you drink" 

"sorry. Jagiya, I just feel confused and hurt about what happened."

"Its not your fault okay?" 

"It is. Both you and kyu cried and it is because of me. The Suju oppas are being dragged into this as well"  He wiped the tears threatening to fall again.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey" Kyu said from the door

"I dont want to have a fight right now" Hyukkie said

"I know hyung. Im here to help. I brought cold water."

He went towards me and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Whats wrong with you? Jae, why did you do this?" He said

"Im sorry"

"Stop saying sorry and start explaining."

"Kyu... I hurt the both of you."

"Jae... IM sorry. It was my fault you are right. I made a mistake. I was the reason for your accident. I should be happy because you gave me a chance but instead I got mad. I know that hyukkie was there to help you. Stop blaming yourself. I admit. It is hard to think that hyung knows everything while Im clueless. It hurts to think about you with him, but if he is who you really want, then go. I will be here for you"

I cried even more

"And if you are worrying about our relationship together, dont worry. Me and hyukjae hyung are still going to be the same. I will always love you Jae"

I hugged him

"Im really sorry. I really do meant it when I said I love you"

"I know. And I do too" 

We stayed like that. Both the two guys I love are with me. Me and kyu patched things up.

We decided it is better off that we are friends.

ME and hyukkie? Were still okay.

He was still upset with me. 

Wait till the others come home. I will have more lectures to come.

"LEE JAEUN!" Leeteuk shouted.

O_O -> Leeteuk and rhe others

O_o -> Donghae

They were shocked that I was with both kyu and hyukkie. I was sitting beside kyu and my head was in hyukie's shoulder.

"What's going on here?" Yesung asked

"hyung, me and eunhyuk are already okay. Me and Jae are okay too. SO  you dont have to be upset anymore"

I am happy already. but hte question is, How long will my happiness last?

A/N Hope you like it! 

Annyeonghaseyo Elfs!

FIGHTING!

~MRS.nixieLEE