Chapter 4

Draco
I stared at Potter a bit concerned. Well as concerned as a Malfoy could get, and all he did was bloody smile. I mean it was beautiful, his smile. It was quite lopsided, but the way he refused to look at me while he did it made it a bit more worthwhile.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked as quietly as I could.

"How the potion effects me differently," he spoke just as quiet as though he didn't want to break whatever trance we had both fallen into. This was the most awake I had felt in years.

"Oh yeah, Granger did say something about you being obsessed with me since first year..." His blush deepened.

"Don't listen to her. She just likes to embarrass me." I smirked at his embarrassment and continued.

"Actually, she mentioned it before. The other afternoon when we were studying. We usually talk about you." His nose scrunched up a bit in confusion.

"I'm not on the NEWTS am I?" I chuckled at his clear obliviousness.

"If you were I'm sure I'd ace it." I grabbed his chin and slowly forced him to look at me then blushed at the sight of his eyes. "I can't remember a time when I wasn't thinking about you, to be honest, Potter." He wanted to look away but I forced him to hold my gaze.

"What're you saying, Malfoy?" His eyes got bigger as he looked up at me in awe and he spoke in a whisper.

"What I'm saying, Harry, is that you should have told me you liked me. The whole unrequited love thing is no fun." I kissed him before he could respond and began unbuttoning his white shirt to throw onto the lounge with our robes. He grabbed my hands and held them by my sides. Then pulled away. Peeling his eyes open slowly he narrowed them at me and began biting his plump pink lips.

"You called me Harry." I nodded at him and moved in to kiss him again, but he stopped me again. "You never call me Harry." I rolled my eyes at him. I was busy if he hadn't noticed.

"Would you prefer I called you Potter?" He shook his head.

"Harry is perfect," he squeaked as I finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid my hands down his chest while nipping at his neck again.

"I think so too."

As I nipped I noticed him start to let out a few breathy moans and took it upon myself to take this a bit further. With my hand already under his shirt I let it roam lower and lower until i was at the rim of his trousers. I continued in until I had a firm grip of his cock. I heard him suck in a breath at the contact and I couldn't help myself, I kissed him again. I removed my lips and slowly began to stroke him, running my finger around the tip.

Once I felt he was comfortable with that I eased onto my knees and attempted to take his pants off. Just as I was undoing the button his stomach growled, but I ignored it. There was something about torturing this Gryffindor that still sounded pleasurable to me. I got his bottoms loose and slowly dragged them away from his hips.

"Malf-foy..." he breathed out and I smirked, not answering him. "Mal-Draco." I stopped at the sound of my name and looked up at him. I'm sure my eyes were huge. "Food," he said and I chuckled. Of course he needed to eat, he was best friends with the weasels.

~~~~<~>~~~~

The two boys put their school robes back on and made their way out of the room of requirement.

Draco immediately tensed once they were back in the regular corridor and let go of Harry's hand. Robotically, he placed his hands back in his pocket and turned away from Harry. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.