Chapter 10

"I just thought about something," Harry spoke quietly, visibly paling. They had spent the night in the RoR and he wasn't sure if anyone had come looking for them.

"What's that, love?" Draco spoke into his ear as they stayed cuddled together in the Slytherin's bed.

"Everyone knows about us now," he replied, blushing furiously. Draco hummed in approval and turned Harry over, looking into his emerald eyes with a slight mischievous glint in his eye.

"Scared, Potter?" Draco asked sarcastically and Harry rolled his eyes.

"You wish." Then he shrugged before speaking again. "It's just odd. We weren't even dating before. It's a lot to take in. It's not like before when everyone just assumed we either liked each other or loathed each other. There's a solid story for them to follow."

"Does that bother you?" Draco asked lazily, tracing shapes on Harry's arm.

"No. It's just...odd?" Harry said and Draco chuckled in response, but Harry was still rambling. "I would say us being together in general would be a bit odd."

"It's never been odd to me," Draco said looking slightly hurt before removing himself from the bed.

"Draco, you know that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean, Potter!? Because it seems to me that whenever I have a happy moment you rip it away! Especially if it deals with how I feel about you!" Draco snapped and then looked away, before walking out on a speechless Harry to get dressed. While he was alone, Harry walked over to the wardrobe and threw on a new outfit that the room had provided and walked out quietly towards the door.

When he left the room he noticed Draco leaving and walking into the main corridor to get away from him. He followed and grabbed the blonde's hand once the door to the Room of Requirement disappeared.

"Draco, please don't be angry," Harry pleaded. "I need you..."

"You know that bloody well isn't true. You have the Weasel & Granger. I bet you just thought this was hilarious." Draco sneered while snatching his hand from Harry. "Watch Malfoy fall for me. Watch him make a fool of himself."

"You know that's not true Dray. You were there when I first smelled the Amortentia. You were there when I took it. You know what it does to me..." Harry blushed looking down but Draco still turned away.

"Harry, I'm not going to force you into a relationship you don't want to- Woah! What're you doi-mmm" Harry pushed Draco against the wall and forced their lips together while lifting the blonde's legs and wrapping them around his waist grinding against him.

"Dray, you know I love you. You may not understand how much I care for you, or even why, but I do. You can question anything else, but never my feelings for you." Draco looked at Harry surprised.

"You know, Potter," Malfoy said with a tone that was a bit more teasingly lustful now. "I like it when you play rough." He smirked at Harry and went in for another kiss, but Harry released him from around his waist and stood him up on his own.

"I told you not yet, Malfoy." Harry spoke sternly but still earned an eye roll from Draco who turned and continued his path down the corridor. "Where are you going? No classes today, remember?"

"Yeah, because I almost pitched the headmaster off of the astronomy tower. How could I forget?" He rolled his eyes, sneering again. I didn't think he would make it this easy to put my walls back up, thought Malfoy as he stormed away from Harry. "I have a meeting with McGonagall and some Aurors from the ministry. Apparently the story about Snape doesn't seem plausible and they probably still want to know why I haven't run yet. You can thank your friend Granger for that bit."